Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is just a thread in which you can whine and complain about the hard time we, poor students, are going through right now. You're not alone out there! A lot of people simply hate June.

suporting greetings for all my fellow students. I'm back to my desk once again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Exam is the most horrible thing in this world, they drive me nuts. I believe that i will tear all the textbooks after the public exam.:(

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I'll be getting "A" marks. :mad:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I failed history I did not even know the answser to one of the questions asked. I have not even started to revise for the next one! I dont really care!

·
Spaghetti Warrior
6,944 Posts
Good luck to all the students :)

It's almost...almost ;)...July...don't give up now :D

I have an exam in three hours :eek: After that one...only two left :eek:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I just had my 3 hour dutch exam :sad:
man It was so hot in there!! I was sweating like hell! :eek:

And I have another French one in 3 hours :(

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
I hate June :(

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
WHo on earth can pass an exam which takes place at 4 in the afternoon with 35 degrees of temperature and without air conditioning???:rolleyes:
Well, I will tell in a couple of days but the perspective is :eek:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
propi said:
WHo on earth can pass an exam which takes place at 4 in the afternoon with 35 degrees of temperature and without air conditioning???:rolleyes:
Well, I will tell in a couple of days but the perspective is :eek:
before I got sick again this year. I had exams where it was about -5 degrees. I passed;)
oh well I am happy they have a test job for me now:)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I still have like 7 to go. Till june 27, which is still an eternity away for me now. An eternity filled with studying, sleeping, studying, eating, studying...
My next one is tomorrow. Old English literature. Shakespeare here I come!

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
I'm finished :bounce:

Not sure if I passed them all tho :eek: I'm really hoping cos the one I'm doubting about is th most horrible subject I've ever had, so if I have to re-do that in August I'll die ;)

·
Registered
26,095 Posts
I'm preparing for my last one. For tomorrow. Anyone who knows some stuff about Vladimir Lenin and what he did to the russian revolution??

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
...still 4 exams to go ... :sad: (done 9 :D)

history tomorro :eek: Helpppppppppppp

oh well *continues the brain torture :eek:*

1 - 20 of 43 Posts