Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
days, weeks have passed and not a sign of you!!!

so i sing this little some for you!

where are you now
do you still think of me
or does your heart
belong to some else's

-janet jackson, 1993
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,167 Posts
probably banned. Venus is back playing he'd post by now. These Admins.
 

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ballbuster said:
probably banned. Venus is back playing he'd post by now. These Admins.
i dont think he banned, he nice guy. even to me. :sad: :sad: :sad:
 

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i bump in hopes someone knows.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,837 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
days, weeks have passed and not a sign of you!!!

so i sing this little some for you!

where are you now
do you still think of me
or does your heart
belong to some else's

-janet jackson, 1993
UH OH!.... :p sookie sookie now!!!
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
15,168 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
days, weeks have passed and not a sign of you!!!

so i sing this little some for you!

where are you now
do you still think of me
or does your heart
belong to some else's

-janet jackson, 1993
I like that song by Janet, even though it's kinda sad :sad:
 

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DemWilliamsGulls said:
UH OH!.... :p sookie sookie now!!!
Ballbuster said:
you are soooo black :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL i was thinking the same thing. and NO, i love foot, but NOT like that. :)
 

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
esquímaux said:
I like that song by Janet, even though it's kinda sad :sad:
it is a sad song but i like it. i think that really was one of her best. and we thought she was a hoochie THEN, wow!
 

·
Enjoying married life.
Joined
·
19,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ballbuster said:
Then why you miss him so much?
sheesh cant one human being ask another "by the way, where have you been"?? just for its out of kindness, and curiousty??

not only that i am what is known as a lesbian. but lesbian or not people will think what they want.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top