Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I would be interested to know if you use dietary supplements and if so, which ones?
What is your goal?
Do you have special brands you can recommend?

Or if not, why not?

I look forward to your answers.

Many greetings

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello everyone,

I would be interested to know if you use dietary supplements and if so, which ones?
What is your goal?
Do you have special brands you can recommend?

Or if not, why not?

I look forward to your answers.

Many greetings
Hi tennisboy90,

I usually don't take supplements, but I recently started taking Liposomal Vitamin D3. Considering that the current situation leads us to spend a lot of time inside, I thought it might be a good idea. The supplement has a strengthening effect on bones and muscles and I highly recommend it.
Here is an interesting article, with a lot of insightful information about it (sadly it is in german, but you can use DeepL to translate it, it is always very accurate):

Liposomales Vitamin D3: Test & Empfehlungen (11/20) | MEDMEISTER

Hope you find this useful :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
For me, food supplements are not something frightening or terrible. In our modern world, this is already the norm. In order to protect myself from possible side effects of this type of supplements, I choose healthcanal.com (namely, dietary supplements with various effects. That is, it is possible to maintain your body in a healthy state). for example, I have a sensitive stomach, and I take supplements to work the stomach. For me, this is a great way to keep fit and not suffer from possible chemical additives.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts