Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mladenovic is supposed to be a future of womens' tennis and she can't beat Ania Korzeniak.:confused: Good win for Ania, hope she'll play bigger tournaments now.:kiss:

·
Let's have a kiki!
102,623 Posts
Ania, what are you doing at a 10.000$ tournament?:eek::cuckoo::silly::crazy:
Nevertheles, congratulation :bigclap:

Mladenovic:haha::spit:

·
Let's have a kiki!
102,623 Posts
Yeah, she had. But she lost high to Korzeniak...I mean, thats not Serena or Flavia:devil:
:shrug:

·
Premium Member
66,177 Posts
Right on the page of the result you could read that Kristina played almost 4 hours yesterday, so the result becomes obvious, right? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
tennisforum members :help:

good week Kristina.

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
Are people seriously giving Mladenovic shit for being a runner up instead of a winner at an ITF level tournament when she's like, what, 15 years old, and had to qualify to get into the MD in the first place?

Seriously. Get. A. Brain. :rolls:

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
^^ I don't actually know how old she is, I just know she's not old enough to be discounted for not winning a final, no matter what level it is.

And whatever Robson has achieved has jack all to do with this, but I can see you know that because of the ':p'. ;)

·
Banned
15,542 Posts
:weirdo: AT some posters out there

kristina played 4 hours the day before and couldnt put a fight in that finale against a more experienced player.
Great tournament for her,she can be proud of her run there.
And she 's from 1993, she is one year older than robson.:rolleyes:
She's improving at her own rythme and I m sure can be a great player one day.

Allez kiki!:kiss:

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
^^ LOL

And she is 15 :) she has her birthday on 14/05 ;) so good luck to her this year. Bigger and better thins from here i hope :D

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Привет;15403626 said:
^^ I don't actually know how old she is, I just know she's not old enough to be discounted for not winning a final, no matter what level it is.

And whatever Robson has achieved has jack all to do with this, but I can see you know that because of the ':p'. ;)
Over sensitive much :haha: It was a valid post, when people mentioned her being young and the future of womens tennis, of course one will naturally think of Laura aka FutureGOAT :angel:

Reactions: Play_Suspended

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
Over sensitive much :haha: It was a valid post, when people mentioned her being young and the future of womens tennis, of course one will naturally think of Laura aka FutureGOAT :angel:
:lol: It's not oversensitive. And no, Robson has absolutely nothing to do with this match whatsoever. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts