18.00 CET
7 am London, 2 am New York

at Cairns Convention Centre
Cnr Wharf & Sheridan Street

Cairns 4870 Queensland Australia​

THE GALA WILL FEATURE:

• Cocktail Reception & Silent Auction
    • Presentation of Season 3 Calendar and New Rules
    • Remaks by: Rachel (Rachel), Karol (Myrion.Bolitar), and Peter (AdPerk)
    • Ceremony of assignation players to new gropus
    • Seated Dinner
    • Dance with Norah Jones and her Band

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

1. Anna Kournikova [TatiAnnahølic]
2. Jennifer Capriati [kerbear]
3. Maria Sharapova [F-R-E-A-K]
4. Mary Pierce [Foxylicious]
5. Paola Suarez [galadriel]
6. Maria Vento Kabchi [geegables]
7. Martina Hingis [Whatzup]

1. Mervana Jugic [[email protected][email protected]]
2. Venus Willams [bartektrz]
3. Monica Seles [MonicaSelesFan2]
4. Kim Clijsters [Kimmie`s_Boy]
5. Tatiana Golovin [[email protected]]
6. Anastasia Myskina [RussianRule]

1. Myria Casanova [S-T-E-V-E]
2. Amanda Coetzer [New]
3. Maria Kirilenko [VeNuS#1LoVa]

4. Suchanan Viratprasert [Vut]
5. Carly Gullickson [CooCooCachoo]
6. Silvija Talaja [Jakub]

1. Elena Dementieva [cadiac]
2. Rossana Neffa-de los Rios [Rossana_Fan]
3. Babsi Schett [Sadka]
4. Galina Voskoboeva [PointBlank]
Silvia Farina Elia [Farina Elia Fan]

6. Serena Williams [HoOvErPhOnIc]

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Venus into Absolute Fighters!!

Venus and her sister, Serena just before FLT Gala

Venus Williams with her new coach are happy that new FLT's season have just started. Bartektrz, Serena's ex-coach, had wondered before the ceremony if sisters will be in the same group. This is short commentary which he presented us after draw:

"I think that 'Absolute Fighters' is very strong group and girls are going to show the best tennis of all groups in FLT. I could hardly wait for the start of new season, Venus is full of good energy, power, confidence and I believe that she reach higher position than Serena did with me. It's not bad [some titles in single and double, final in Olympic Games], but I think that Venus and I found the same way of thinking"

Venus is glad that she will play for Absolute Fighters

Reactions: AdPerk

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Alyona in Silly Pussycats :bounce:

·
Registered
24,491 Posts
Myriam Casanova at a new start - best player last year - but this year?

Myriam at the FLT Award Show last week

Myriam Casanova was the shooting star of the FLT Tour last season. A newcomer with lots of forst round loses came to Roland Garros to beat the top 3 seeded players to win her first Grand Slam. "That was a very special moment for me, you know, your first Grand Slam is always something very special." After some tough loses including a first round exit at Wimbledon and the US Open, she found her form again, winning the National Team Championhips of the "Worst Bitches" - Group and got captain of the Olympic team. "You know, to play the Olympics was great because a lot of great athletes won her and a gold medal is always very nice. I won bronze and I think I can be proud of it." With a final appereance in the last tournament before the Championships, she reached the final but lost to Magdalena Maleeva in three sets. "Although I lost, the final appereance gave me much confident and also helped me to qualify for the Championships." There, she was probably the most impressive singles player ever. She only lost one match against Belgium Anna-Lena Groenefeld and beat twice Vitrapraesent. "I was so happy to be one of the best 8 player and I beat them all, I knew I had it in myself." A lot of magazines and newspapers wanted interviews and photo sessions with her and handeled her as the top favourite to win the Australian Open in January. "The pressure here was very big, so I left the US to go back to Zurich, my hometown where I really didn't get much attention and this helped to get motivated again and try to improve things for next season!" Her first tournament after the long break will be the National Championships, where she is the defending champion. "Well, I would love to be captain again, ecspecially as the Olympic Games will be hold in my home town and until then, I want to be the Top ranked player of Swiss!" She was also asked about her last season doubles partner Anna Smashnova-Pistolesi. "You know, we have a very great relationships, the same as with Paola Suarez, so we, you know just went to, dancing and had some girls evenings, talking about guys, dresses, haircuts, you know, just girl things!"​

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
why is Rossana in sillypussycats? :confused: she was in absolute fighters last year :confused:

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
is a new tour ;)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Silly PussyCats :drool:

Elena Dementieva and her new coach,Cadiac glad that She now into her group Silly Pussycats.
At the grand opening gala dinner,FLT announced that all of players go along with which group.And there you go,Dementieva into Silly Pussycats and members of the group are 1. Elena Dementieva [cadiac]
2. Rossana Neffa-de los Rios [Rossana_Fan]
3. Babsi Schett [Sadka]
4. Galina Voskoboeva or Anna Smashnova-Pistolesi [PointBlank]
5. Silvia Farina Elia [Farina Elia Fan]
6. Serena Williams [HoOvErPhOnIc]

"I'm glad that new season is about to start soon and I promise that I'll do my job best as I can but now I gotta go to bed and take a deep deep sleep 'coz I used all of my enegy to dance with the band"Elena said after party

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Tammy surprisingly appears in the Gala!!
"I must confess that I was so angry and stupid about the awards. But that makes me stronger. Now I'm OK. And I will play here again" FLT's number 1, Tamarine Tanasugarn of Thailand said.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts