Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks again, guys :) Still thinking what theme to choose :D

Meanwhile, I want to share a little Excel sheet I created in order to help me to have a faster and easiest ranking system of BSG songs. I already gave it to Alin and he said I should share it with you, some of you might be interested in it.

I'm just beginner in Excel, so some formulas and methods were inspired from the TT Rankings sheet, so all the (possible) credits should go to the creators of it.

So this is it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kihtk84tfk5mvld/bsg-rank%20songs.xlsx?dl=0

You'll find the instructions in first file, How To. Please read them carefully :)
Just let me now if you notice any errors. Of course, suggestions for improvements are more than welcomed :)

·
Premium Member
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Sheet for Ranking Songs in a game

For those who already downloaded the sheet. There is an error in the original sheet. If you want to correct it:

Select Columns M & R
Right click, press Unhide
Go to cell O11 and write =P11
Then select Columns N, O & P and Press Hide

That's all. If not corrected, it might show (some) wrong grades in Column W (The pre-final rankings won't be affected, though).

The link to the corrected version is already in the OP.

·
Registered
33,567 Posts
Re: Sheet for Ranking Songs in a game

Thanks for this, it looks good.:)

I already had a system using excel, but it required a lot more manual work than this, so I think this should definitely save me some time:yeah:

Btw, I think it should be possible to lock the non-grey cells, to prevent the risk of changing anything. I will try to find out how to do this and get back to you if I figure it out:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts