Tennis Forum banner
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
36,802 Posts
I don't get players :shrug: one has the chance to play, for once, a MD in a WTA tournament and actually win a match..... and they WD :facepalm: for example Gjorcheska, good luck finding another chance like this one :yeah: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Clearly the most "redded" out tournament this year and in the top in the last years. Looks at post #1 :tape: .

I don't get players :shrug: one has the chance to play, for once, a MD in a WTA tournament and actually win a match..... and they WD :facepalm: for example Gjorcheska, good luck finding another chance like this one :yeah: :rolleyes:
But it's also a MM on Hard in Brazil with potential threats and stuff. You don't get there free or by teleportation and you would have to fly elsewhere afterwards. And minding Babos' Facebook statement , seems you get there very hard these days.

As for Gjorcheska, I think she forgot to withdraw or something and making the list came more as a shock , even if she would have found a last minute (pack you sh*t and run) connection let's say. MD starts Sunday.

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
What a mess. :spit: #329 Sanchez in a WTA MD and the Qualy will get filled with Byes or On site Alts. They'd better look for some local scrubs to go and fill the draw. :unsure:

Seguel playing a 25K Final tomorrow, she can´t play here :bigcry:
Why Montse Gonzalez have to play qualies? She don´t signed as alt?
Only 12 players left in Qualy out of a 24 draw :spit:
Q draw is here guys : http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=1135226

Jani, M. Gonzalez and Podoroska didn't sign up on the MD list , just on the Q list.

·
Registered
55,673 Posts
Seguel playing a 25K Final tomorrow, she can´t play here :bigcry:
She can't play here because she never entered this tournament, Q or MD. She would be in MD if she had.

BTW had Eikeri not withdrawn would have been her and not Sánchez the last player in. First Norwegian in a MD WTA since Amy Jonsson via WC in WTA Oslo 1991

81 - 92 of 92 Posts