Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I took a flight from California to Florida. When I arrived at the terminal, who was sitting there? Yes, it was Venus williams. I tried to act casual like I didn't know her, set down next to her and didn't say anything. After about 10 minutes she dropped her cell phone and I picked it up for her. She thanked me and I struck up a conversation. She set there and talked to me like we were old friends. She is a very nice person. She told me about her company, and her playing schedule. We talked for about 45 minutes until Serena called her on her cell phone. When we started to board the plan she told me I forgot something and I asked what, She said I forgot to ask for her autograph. I told her I already had it. She smiled and said we could contiue our conversation on the plane. She always buys the seats on either side of her in first class when she flies alone and I could have one. BOY WAS THIS MY LUCKY DAY!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
And did you continue your conversation on the plane? That is so cool by th way

·
Registered
25,215 Posts
Wow

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I'm in shock! Nothing like that ever happens to me!
Congrats. It must be nice to be in the presence of royalty!!! :)

·
Registered
612 Posts
I actually knew all about this, Venus told me last night over dinner when she stopped by in my house. She does that frequently you know, she just knocks on the door and woops.... there is Venus again !!! I don't know what to do with her anymore... :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
352 Posts
That's a very nice story, indeed. Something is not right there, however. I find it hard to believe that Venus, even with her wealth, would buy THREE first class seats. Why would she do that? I don't think she needs that much privacy. If she did, she wouldn't invite you to take one of her seats. And she traveled all alone? Hmm... Very interesting. Also, you did not say anything about your conversation during the flight. That should be more interesting than your short 45 minute encounter at the airport, as the flight must have been at least 4 hours long.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Well, I dont think someone believes the story... :eek:
Although I will have to say, all due respect, Im not sure that it makes a whole lot of sense to me either, but hey, who knows...

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Whatever. I got both of ya beat! James is the father of my child and that fucker owes me child support! Yet he has time to go down and play tennis with that skank Serena Williams! James Jr. needs diapers and he won't even buy him that. :sad: :sad: *dialing Johnny Cochran's number* That'll teach him to mess with me.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
awwwww SNAP

i thought i was the only one with problems girlfrien'. that damn Marat Safin came upto me at Wimbledon and goes "how much"...i thought it was rude to refuse. i gave that boy the best 3 minutes of my life, now he dont wanna know

i burnt down that playas house...that should teach that boi not to fuck wid me :fiery::fiery:

and as soon as i get outta this white room, imma do the same to his new tricks place :fiery:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts