Tennis Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I think that swiss girl Michaelian(?) should shape up, her shots are very good and she can be a real force in the future if she can get herself in a good shape

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Dawn Marie: I didn't imply that Venus was unfit, merely that her appearance was different.

I agree with Ciao Braz about Anna Kournikova. And I think she knows it too. Because whenever Anna gives her first interview in Australia, they ask her what she's been doing during the off-season. Her answer for the last 2 or 3 years has been: (paraphrasing) "working on my game, bulking up, eating more." I don't know if this includes lifting weights, but it could.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
I don't think Capriati is that flat-chested, I think she makes it worse by wearing clothes that are designed to show clevage .... <br />I agree Dokic looks way better in the fore mentioned clothes designed by Fila.

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
I think Amelie should work on her ability to cover the whole court and general fitness as a whole. I don't think she's fat or needs to lose weight; I just think her speed could improve. She seemed tired in quite a few of the matches at the end of the year so I'd like to see her work on her overall fitness. Power will only get you so far, a little speed wouldn't hurt her game.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts