Tennis Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Re: FITD WTA Finals 深圳 Shumchun ** Sparks Will Fly!

I just had my internet back. :sobbing: I'm really sorry for the lack of updates after round robin. My connection is not really reliable when I'm in the countryside and has been zero to fluctuating in the past days.

Whatever happens in the final match between Svitolina and Barty, we already have our champion. Congratulations to Alternate @igralec33! :cheer: The Pig wins the game on the Year of the Pig! How lucky is that! :eek:

@Markmen, our resident Barty fan and the only player to pick her 'til the end, will rise to No. 2 if Barty wins the title, just 10 points shy from the season-ending FITD crown. Great job! :yeah:

Final results and stats to be posted after the currently ongoing championship match.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Re: FITD WTA Finals 深圳 Shumchun ** Sparks Will Fly!

FINAL SCORES

The picks have been all encoded manually. For any errors, please call my attention immediately. :)

Congratulations again to our lucky alternate, the Pig, @igralec33 for prevailing in this game! :cheer:

Thanks everyone for your patience and again congratulations for having a fantastic FITD year! :)

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
Re: FITD WTA Finals 深圳 Shumchun ** [Alt] igralec33 "The Pig" wins!

Wait, what? :lol: I didnt even check this thread because when Andreescu retired in her match I was thinking I will end close to bottom of table. :lol: Okay, totally unexepcted twist and with so much luck as well. Entering as alt. :D Of course I will take this win ... one of biggest title ever for me in FITD. Happy :)

Thanks for great managing, aerosmash! :worship: These scoreboards looks amazing! :yeah:

·
Honorary Admin
99,300 Posts
Re: FITD WTA Finals 深圳 Shumchun ** [Alt] igralec33 "The Pig" wins!

I think I was right not to play as an alternate, so you could win here @igralec33 :lol: well done :yeah:
In fact I decided not to play beside being the first alternate because I finished 3rd in the Elite tournament and viewing the rules, I didn't think I could do better here (and I was probably right) :p
thank your for great managing @aerosmash :wavey:

81 - 84 of 84 Posts