Tennis Forum banner

141 - 152 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Congrats @come on lena!

If my stats are correct, this is your 9th FITD title on TF!

Wimbledon 2019
Hua Hin 2019
Washington 2018
Chicago 2018
's-Hertogenbosch 2017
New Haven 2017
Wuhan 2014
Beijing 2011
Luxembourg 2011

You've now basically won titles in all WTA categories excluding YEC! :eek: :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
SF update:

Path to the final

Once again: congratulations, come on lena! Now let's wait for the final results to see the final rankings.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
I used Gotham Medium for the tables, btw @aerosmash ;) It's the font that most closely resembles the one used for Wimbledon's logo, AFAIK.

The Montserrat font package is open source and pretty similar to Gotham.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Final results:

Congratulations @Bagelstick for being the only player to pick the actual winner! It wasn't enough to take the crown but you climbed all the way to the podium in the last minute ;)

See you in... Bucharest, maybe?
Thanks a lot @Random Run ! 3rd place is great & unexpected :) , but Simona's win is the greatest! :worship:
Fistpumps!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Congrats to the podium! :cheer: @Bagelstick - well done on your bold Simona pick! :bowdown:

Thanks for stepping up to manage this, Fabrizio! This is your finest management, if I may say. I hope to see you run more big draws in the future! :hug:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
3rd slam of 2019 and as in 2 previous only one managed to pick correctly the winner !!! Extending this to last USO where noone saw Osaka's win we have only 3 correct winner picks at the last 4 slams !!!

Anyway congrats to the winner and to the manager for his excellent job

·
Premium Member
39,371 Posts
Great managing @Random Run :yeah:

Congrats to Bagelstick and come on lena :clap2: :clap2:

and long live WTA :cheer:

141 - 152 of 152 Posts