Kvitova
F
Kvitova

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Re: FITD Prague | Vítejte v Česku!

Gavrilova-Stosur has begun. No more draws.

Thanks Kaja for withdrawing last minute. :ras: :rolleyes:

I'll post the f*cked-up pick stats once the placement of the four qualifiers and two lucky losers has been revealed. :weirdo:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts

Gavrilova-Stosur has begun. No more draws.

Thanks Kaja for withdrawing last minute. :ras: :rolleyes:

I'll post the f*cked-up pick stats once the placement of the four qualifiers and two lucky losers has been revealed. :weirdo:
Great. I picked Vondrousova to SF and she withdrew.. Bye Prague..:wavey:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

There's a weird situation here with the change of draw. I guess it has happened at past again but never faced it before since i am pretty new to this game. I had picked Sasnovic against Dodin (I guess others did it too) and she moved to Ka. Pliskova's position. What's the rule in this case? Are points award to those who picked Sasnovic cause she is picked as round 1 winner or should be winner of the specific game (#7 of R32)?

·
Premium Member
37,921 Posts

There's a weird situation here with the change of draw. I guess it has happened at past again but never faced it before since i am pretty new to this game. I had picked Sasnovic against Dodin (I guess others did it too) and she moved to Ka. Pliskova's position. What's the rule in this case? Are points award to those who picked Sasnovic cause she is picked as round 1 winner or should be winner of the specific game (#7 of R32)?
Every player who picked Sasnovich doesn't make points in this case. When the draw changes you can do nothing about it, only the picks you made in the right places count.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts

Every player who picked Sasnovich doesn't make points in this case. When the draw changes you can do nothing about it, only the picks you made in the right places count.
Thanks for your answer. The funny in my situation is I had picked Sasnovic as winner of semifinal against Kr.Pliskova and they are facing each other at first round :grin2::grin2::grin2: As i understand i will still earn points (180) if Sasnovic reach final since she comes from the correct path but I am earning more points (30+60+110) if Kr. Pliskova reaches semis :SNE:

·
Premium Member
37,921 Posts

Thanks for your answer. The funny in my situation is I had picked Sasnovic as winner of semifinal against Kr.Pliskova and they are facing each other at first round :grin2::grin2::grin2: As i understand i will still earn points (180) if Sasnovic reach final since she comes from the correct path but I am earning more points (30+60+110) if Kr. Pliskova reaches semis :SNE:
That's the interesting part of the question to which I have no sure answer. By my logic it should count, yeah. :)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

WITHDRAWALS

VONDROUSOVA - replaced by LOTTNER [Q] (vs Barthel)
KA.PLISKOVA - replaced by SASNOVICH [9] (vs Kr.Pliskova)

QUALIFIER and LUCKY LOSER Placements

Barthel vs LOTTNER [Q]
Allertova vs SCHNYDER [Q]
KORPATSCH [LL] vs Dodin
Zhang vs VOEGELE [Q]
RUSE [Q] vs Pera
PAOLINI [LL] vs Kasatkina

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #77 (Edited)

PICK STATS

Not counting withdrawn players, we have seven different winners against 16 different runner-ups. Pride of Czechia Petra Kvitova is undoubtedly the most popular pick to make the final and/or win the title in home soil. The question is, which version of Petra will show up this week? :sobbing: Are we gonna see GOATra, P3tra, or Sh!tra? :eek:h:

Russian wildcard Daria Kasatkina is the next title favorite despite a disappointing first round exit in Stuttgart. Will she finally find her groove back on red dirt or is another not-so-shocking upset in the cards? :scared:

Some numbers don't add up as a result of Vondrousova and Karolina Pliskova pulling out of the event. :ras: (Get well soon, ladies! :kiss:)

I tried my best to manually check your entries one-by-one because of the mess on the draw :hysteric: so if you happen to spot an error in the stats (and in your scores), please let me know. :)

First update will be posted after Round 1. Best of luck everybody! :wavey:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #78

Hmm. That's an interesting case, but sadly I have not encountered such scenario in my time as a player and as a new manager, as far as I can remember. I really don't know what will happen. Maybe we could ask our seasoned managers @BMT360 and @goOudinUSA to shed light on the matter? :unsure:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts

Hmm. That's an interesting case, but sadly I have not encountered such scenario in my time as a player and as a new manager, as far as I can remember. I really don't know what will happen. Maybe we could ask our seasoned managers @BMT360 and @goOudinUSA to shed light on the matter? :unsure:
These withdrawals have really been a pain in the ass these past two weeks, haven't they!

Players will only get points for picks in the correct spot, so in eye's case, Sasnovich picks would only be awarded if she made the final. And yes, eye would also earn points for all of the Kr. Pliskova rounds that she wins even if eye technically had Sasnovich losing in the first round.

The stats appear to be correct.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts