·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Re: FITD-Nottingham - eye and windsongs Lead After the Round of 16

Quarterfinal Results

To follow the results live, use the following link:

NOTTINGHAM LIVE

After the Quarterfinals @CertiF and @Meelis are tied for the lead.

There are three possible Champions. If Brady makes the finals @Wozzy! will win the title. If there is either a Garcia-Vekic final or Maria defeats Garcia in the final @CertiF will win. Finally, @aerosmash can win if Garcia defeats Maria in the final.

Posting of results over the weekend could possibly be delayed somewhat, but you can keep up with the results on a live basis by clicking on the link posted above.

Here are the Semifinal matches with the number of participants picking each player:

SEMIFINALS
Garcia (11) v. Brady (3)
Maria (only jrm) v. Vekic (43)​

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Re: FITD-Nottingham - CertiF and Meelis Lead After the Quarterfinals

Saturday Results

To follow the results live, use the following link:

NOTTINGHAM LIVE

The FITD Nottingham Championship will be determined by the winner of the interrupted Semifinal match between Caroline Garcia and Jennifer Brady. If Caroline Garcia wins @CertiF will win the title. If Jennifer Brady wins @Wozzy! will win the title.​

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Final Results

@CertiF is the 2019 Nottingham FITD Champion. @CertiF had a lead going into the Finals that was just large enough to withstand Caroline Garcia's Finals victory and edge out @happydayhk by the narrowest possible 10 point margin.

Thank you to all who played. I would also like to thank @eye for helping me figure out the Live Scoring spreadsheet which I hope was helpful to you in following the tournament's progress.​

·
Premium Member
46,229 Posts
Yastremska is playing the next - should I pick her again?

81 - 85 of 85 Posts