Tennis Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Member of Rena's Army
16,176 Posts
you're kidding, right? we should have all waited for you to pop up on Wednesday night to post our draws?
I never offered to manage this, calm down gurl

U can't over step without noticing me first :spit: :spit: :spit:
I was taking to pedropt !! not you :p ! I posted something on here right after you opened the thread !! And the whole idea behind noticing me first...is that I have done 75% of the work already...I just need to finish entering 10 people's picks. I'll be back from work in 4hours and will take care of it after. :). Imagine if I had done like 75% of the work and pedropt were to post on here all the results. That would be 4 hours of my life spent for no good...that's the whole point of noticing me first. I'm sorry didn't mean to be offensive.

·
Member of Rena's Army
16,176 Posts
RESULTS AFTER WEDNESDAY

Congrats Markmen for leading after 2 rounds of play. :)

I couldn't sort out why the stats sheet was acting up ... this time. Sorry about that. I'll have a full board with finalist and winners picks tomorrow :kiss:
Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
23,666 Posts
being that I got both finals correct, do I win already? :eek:h:

·
Registered
23,666 Posts
hater :ras:

well, at least I am certain to be top4 :cheer:

·
Registered
18,854 Posts
Oh, Carla :eek:

Congrats Darth Rewan :yeah:

Thanks for the scores Justin_SW :yeah:

·
Registered
23,666 Posts
second title :rocker2: and both of them I won because of picking the correct winner and finalist :tears:

·
Member of Rena's Army
16,176 Posts
FINAL RESULTS

CONGRATS DARTH REVAN :D on a great week! I don't know if this qualifies you for Singapore, but if not that's still an amazing way to finish 2015 !!

61 - 78 of 78 Posts