Tennis Forum banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Re: FITD - Linz

Oh, someone is allowed to use irony, but others are not. Our funny manager is grumpy today. Why do I keep trying to post on this forum, I wonder.

I don't even have notifications on the version of TF I use, so I don't give a crap about the mentions, by the way, it was a joke. The younger generations on this forum need to chill a little bit.
Younger generations :spit:
Girl take a seat, the fact that somebody registered 10 years after you does not mean that is younger than you.

And I am not grumpy. I would be grumpy if I have decided to keep your picks the way you have posted them - so you would end up with 90 points. You require something from somebody, so better start with yourself :wavey:

If you have some bad day, instead of releasing your tension on TF, you should take a walk or at least open the window in your basement.

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

I Just try to beat @Demosthenes each week, cheating coke lover
Get a career, rat.
Drag users and rodents imposters, I hope you will both end up at the same place :ras:

And so far it looks like you will :ras:

Mr Hugues closing the table with 300 points but he is always making risky picks (and he does well in Asian swing this week).
On the lead pazo77 who had won Mallorca I think, did you?

On 39th place we have a @Wallsall
@Wallsall won 110 points today
@Wallsall should be delighted that he is notified even if he is not getting notifications
But maybe this time @Wallsall will be notified :kiss:

Pazo will win even with Buzarenscu - Golubić in the final :bowdown:

If Miss Rybarikova wins in the final against Strycova than @Kon. will be the winner and our newbie @Haleptard will finish 2nd. Pazo will still be on the podium, while @Meelis will skyrocket a bit to 4th place.

Three people with three finalists alive:
Kon. 270 240 220 Strycova Rybarikova
Haleptard 240 240 220 Strycova Rybarikova
pazo77 300 300 220 Rybarikova Strycova

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #86

So it's either @pazo77 or @Kon. :cheer:
Poor Mr Hugues should not be too sad as he does well in Asia.

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

·
Registered
921 Posts
whoa im so bad this week, should have withdrawn from everything after the deep run in Beijing :spit:

congrats @pazo77 for the great week :yeah:
thank you @PatsyStone for managing :kiss:

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
whoa im so bad this week, should have withdrawn from everything after the deep run in Beijing :spit:

congrats @pazo77 for the great week :yeah:
thank you @PatsyStone for managing :kiss:
Sorry that you came 30th :kiss:

81 - 93 of 93 Posts