Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Re: FITD Kremlin Cup - Last stop before Finals

2018 Moscow (2) [WTA]: stino R1 Halep Pavlyuchenkova Qualifier 1 Kasatkina Bertens Buzarnescu Gavrilova Mertens Potapova Kalinskaya Makarova Stephens Sevastova Putintseva Qualifier 5 Pliskova R2 Pavlyuchenkova Kasatkina Bertens Gavrilova Potapova Makarova Sevastova Pliskova QF Pavlyuchenkova Bertens Makarova Sevastova SF Pavlyuchenkova Sevastova F Sevastova
Why did you post at such format? Have you seen any other draw like this? To input this draw at spreadsheet requires to copy every pick one by one. I will accept this draw but it is first and last time I am doing this

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

The tournament has just start so no more draws will be accepted. You can check the stats and folow live the tournament HERE Stats will be posted when the qualifiers will be placed.

53 participants, 11 different winners. Interesting stat is that just 19 picked WTA's #1 to win her first game. Less than half also picked the other WC and #3 seeded of tournament Stephens. Just 2 picked Halep as winner and exactly same number of people picked Mladenovic to be the winner!!

·
Premium Member
41,996 Posts

Out of 53 players, 20 have Bertens and Pliskova in the SF. Which gives Svitolina about 60% of chance to make the YEC. :)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

2018 Moscow (2) [WTA]: stino R1 Halep Pavlyuchenkova Qualifier 1 Kasatkina Bertens Buzarnescu Gavrilova Mertens Potapova Kalinskaya Makarova Stephens Sevastova Putintseva Qualifier 5 Pliskova R2 Pavlyuchenkova Kasatkina Bertens Gavrilova Potapova Makarova Sevastova Pliskova QF Pavlyuchenkova Bertens Makarova Sevastova SF Pavlyuchenkova Sevastova F Sevastova
Did you use mobile Chrome or the Android browser to copy your picks?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

Stats

·
Registered
453 Posts

Why did you post at such format? Have you seen any other draw like this? To input this draw at spreadsheet requires to copy every pick one by one. I will accept this draw but it is first and last time I am doing this
Because I was in a hurry at work. No
I know how it works, it's not my first time. I copied on my cell phone. I can live with the fact that I'm disqualified. If not, many thanks.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

Because I was in a hurry at work. No
I know how it works, it's not my first time. I copied on my cell phone. I can live with the fact that I'm disqualified. If not, many thanks.
As I mentioned in my original post I will accept the draw for last time though. The problem with such posts is that instead of copying at once all draw and paste it at the manager's spreadsheet (you can see how it is at the live spreadsheet at participants tab) we need to copy one but one every pick. So instead of doing it in few seconds we need some minutes. To do this once it is not that terrible but if all 50+ participants do this then it becomes nightmare :smile2:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

I will post update tomorrow after the end of R1. Meanwhile you can check the current standings HERE

As you can see at the live spreadsheet 26 out of 53 predicted correctly all matches today !!!

·
Premium Member
41,996 Posts

Wow. More people chose Pavlyuchenkova than Halep in R16. :eek:
Halep's now out of Moscow with her back injury. I guess many saw this coming. You have to admire the high level of this drawfillers field. :eek:h:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #72

Standings after R1

LIVE UPDATES HERE

5 people are leading after R1. Pick of day Jabeur picked by 6.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

Win chances

The quite predictable outcome of R1 had as result 45 to have still chances to win

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

Standings after R2

LIVE UPDATES HERE

@Daszmarelli is the leader after R2. He and @Ballbasher had the most correct picks of R2 (6).
Ballbasher had the pick of the day which was Zvonareva.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

Win chances

Just 14 can still win after R2

·
Registered
24,772 Posts

All I need is Pavlyuchenkova to win to win my second Moscow title and clinch top 5 of the rankings :lol: Easy, right? :hysteric:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #80

Standings after QF

LIVE UPDATES HERE

@Daszmarelli is still leading and has the most chances to be the final winner. 5 can still win

61 - 80 of 82 Posts