Tennis Forum banner

141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Re: FITD - Katowice - Day 6 update, Hugues Daniel (Cornet) vs Queen Vika (Giorgi)!

GL both !! hope qeen vika wins :angel:

·
Premium Member
5,434 Posts
Re: FITD - Katowice - Day 6 update, Hugues Daniel (Cornet) vs Queen Vika (Giorgi)!

GL to both too, although selfishly hope Hughes Daniel takes the title.

·
Premium Member
37,951 Posts

If Alizé wins I'll share the title with Sloejelly. ;)

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,905 Posts

Congrats Hugues Daniel, Is this title #1?

And aslso congrats to Sloejelly :)

·
Premium Member
5,434 Posts

Wow what an epic match. Thank goodness Alize got through. Congrats Hughes Daniel and Sloejelly. Well played the two of you.
I am happy with 6th i think. Thanks tenniscreep for managing.

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #152

Final Update

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
I've been horrendous in almost all games this year except for a few fluke tournaments here and there :eek:

What happened to the form when I started playing? :sobbing:

Thanks again tenniscreep and congrats Hugues Daniel - great picking!

Edit: and Sloejelly! :cheer: Sorry about that :hug:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Premium Member
37,951 Posts
Only in dreams you have fighters able to save their life like that. She looked broken, and all of a sudden, woke up to close it. Unreal!

Congrats Sloejelly :hatoff:, congrats Queen Vika too, you were close! And thanks tenniscreep for your managing. ;)

(will make a list of maiden names right now, could be more divorces to come, lol)

·
Premium Member
37,951 Posts

Congrats Hugues Daniel, Is this title #1?
No I have 2013 Wimbledon (for picking Lisicki to the final) and Tokyo (for picking Kvitova as winner). 2013 Wimbledon was my first participation to this game!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I did so poor in the early rounds, picking a finalist got me nowhere

141 - 159 of 159 Posts