General FITD instructions
Playing F-I-T-D (Fill-In-The-Draw) is simple and only takes a few minutes per week. Here is what you need to know:
1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) This is an invitation tournament. Check post #5 to see if you can take part.
3) You must post your full prediction before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. Any draw posted after that will not be counted.
4) Read post #6 for instructions on how to post your picks.
5) Picks could only be re-submitted if a player withdraws after you have made your original prediction. You are only allowed to re-submit your draw once. You are not allowed to re-submit again and again even if another player subsequently withdraws. DO NOT EDIT your post when re-submitting your draw. Please submit it through a new post and quote your original post/prediction. Any edited post will NOT be counted.
6) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.
7) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round. Walkover also counts as a normal win. Points are not awarded for picking players who advanced to the second round through a BYE.
8) If an alternate replaces a player in the draw after MD has started, the match position will be replaced by the alternate but points will only by awarded for the original picks where the opponent against the alternate nets a win.