161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Reactions: Randy

·
Registered
18,854 Posts
Re: FITD @ Australian Open - Tuesday update, Nevetssllim leads!

Vaxey :yeah:

Problem is I will always underestimate Kerber :lol: Either way still poised for a decent finish is Serena continues to do her job :angel:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Re: FITD @ Australian Open - Tuesday update, Nevetssllim leads!

Wednesday Update​

@Vaxey leads after a great Kerber pick & amazingly I'm second!! :cheer::cheer:

I believe the title is now a straight fight between Vaxey (Williams) and Crux Squall (Radwanska)

Reactions: Crux Squall

·
Premium Member
39,007 Posts
Re: FITD @ Australian Open - Wednesday update, Vaxey leads!

Actually I think it's Aga who should serve underhand to disturb Serena. :eek:h:

·
Registered
25,057 Posts

My career :wavey:

·
Registered
301 Posts

Angie destroyed my whole FITD and I'm more than okay with it!!! Now win the title :worship::worship::worship:

Reactions: Nottheone

·
Registered
8,383 Posts

Well, at least I tried. :spit:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #171

Thursday Update​

Vaxey Wins!!

Reactions: Crux Squall

·
Registered
25,057 Posts
Top 40 at least if Serena wins is good enough. Halep would approve :worship:

·
Premium Member
39,007 Posts
Curiously in this game you have more chances to win if you don't play Serena. Since there are many Serena pickers, they better make great early draws to get points. By not picking Serena or picking an unpredictable finalist to the very least, you give yourself more chances to win, statistically, if Serena ever fails to make it, or has to face your finalist or winner pick.

That's why I picked Aga and Keys for instance. I played fine but wasn't lucky, cause Keys could have definitely gone far if she hadn't been injured.

Go Angie! :cheer:

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
Curiously in this game you have more chances to win if you don't play Serena. Since there are many Serena pickers, they better make great early draws to get points. By not picking Serena or picking an unpredictable finalist to the very least, you give yourself more chances to win, statistically, if Serena ever fails to make it, or has to face your finalist or winner pick.

That's why I picked Aga and Keys for instance. I played fine but wasn't lucky, cause Keys could have definitely gone far if she hadn't been injured.

Go Angie! :cheer:
I had this is mind. :angel: But I didn't pick Serena mostly because I didn't know in what form she was considering she hadn't played for 4 months.

So will I dare to pick Martha again for the French and then end up out of top 70 again? :tears: I'm trying to start a career.

·
Registered
25,057 Posts
I had this is mind. :angel: But I didn't pick Serena mostly because I didn't know in what form she was considering she hadn't played for 4 months.

So will I dare to pick Martha again for the French and then end up out of top 70 again? :tears: I'm trying to start a career.
No :lol:

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
I'll have to wait and see if she can get another Stuttgart title, as well as Rome and Madrid. :eek:h:

You didn't do that bad actually for someone who doesn't compete regularly. :yeah: This was my first Slam Event, but I usually play every week and I still can't get my career going. I'd say it's fitting considering who my fave is. :bigcry:

Reactions: TrollPova
161 - 178 of 178 Posts