Tennis Forum banner

121 - 140 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Re: FITD 2013 | Osaka | MG1 leads after Wednesday! | Check your score! :)

Fixed A0Fan. :lol: :rolleyes:

Please check your winner/finalists. I will try and finish them soon as the tournament gets closer to the final.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Re: FITD 2013 | Osaka | JOCHEBEL and Frederik lead after Thursday! | Check your score

^^^I'm too lazy to finish the winners/finalists right now. ;) I've only updated the top few people but I will try to finish them tomorrow!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Re: FITD 2013 | Osaka | MG1 leads after Wednesday! | Check your score! :)

Fixed A0Fan. :lol: :rolleyes:
Thanks.:)

I don't know if i should continue with my policy of picking Laura to win every tournament... might not make it very far up the rankings.

I kind of feel like I have to out of loyalty :lol:

·
Registered
15,245 Posts
Re: FITD 2013 | Osaka | JOCHEBEL and Frederik lead after Thursday! | Check your score

Hercog was able to beat Ana last week and now she was unable to beat Nara...

·
Premium Member
37,879 Posts

Hercog was able to beat Ana last week and now she was unable to beat Nara...
Kurumi may have been more consistent than Ana? Ana has some weapons, but doesn't seem able to challenge players like Polona with a solid, defensive game. Polona wouldn't have defeated Jankovic or Wozniacki in Beijing in my opinion. And she didn't defeat Radwanska.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #134

AFTER FRIDAY

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts
Re: FITD 2013 | Osaka | Frederik leads after Friday! | Check your score and finalists

1st here and still alive in Suicide Tennis but lost R1 in both singles & doubles in TT :lol:

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
Re: FITD 2013 | Osaka | Frederik leads after Friday! | Check your score and finalists

AFTER FRIDAY

WHO WINS?
drg if STOSUR wins!
luppy55 if BOUCHARD wins!

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts

Keys :eek:

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Re: FITD 2013 | Osaka | drg vs luppy55! | Check your score and finalists! :)

a win-win situation for me .

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts
Re: FITD 2013 | Osaka | drg vs luppy55! | Check your score and finalists! :)

or lose-lose :eek:h:

;)

121 - 140 of 146 Posts