Tennis Forum banner

781 - 800 of 830 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Vlhova really is interesting, she has so much potential in speed disciplines. If she commits she can fight for the top spot especially in DH.
She is has more potential than Brignone IMO who has an ugly ski to me.

·
Registered
36,746 Posts
Vlhova really is interesting, she has so much potential in speed disciplines. If she commits she can fight for the top spot especially in DH.
She is has more potential than Brignone IMO who has an ugly ski to me.

·
Registered
322 Posts
What's the matter? I find Vlhova more polished and appealing to see (my opinion). Brignone is all over the place, out of the Italian I prefer watching Bassino (in GS) or Goggia (in speed) when she's on. Federica seems nice but I don't like watching her.

And what Petra is able to do with so few tries in DH (it was her 5th DH) is impressive

·
Registered
23,229 Posts
reisinger is out with ACL after her crash in crans-montana today. dreck.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
First ever victory in giant slalom for Croatia!
History made by Filip Zubcic in Yuzawa Naeba as he climbs to first place after finishing 12th in the first run. (y)

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,688 Posts
Soft snow and big wind. Everyone from Top 8 lost over a second from the final split except for Odermatt who "only" lost 0,8 and therefore finished on the podium.

·
HEADBANGER
70,860 Posts
So season is over? :(

·
Registered
23,229 Posts
yes, season for the girls is over. fede wins the overall.

·
Registered
8,366 Posts
Kranjska Gora is cancelled as well, so Kilde wins the men's overall and Kristoffersen takes the GS and SL globes.

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,688 Posts
Tina Weirather has retired.

·
Registered
13,881 Posts
Both Tina's are gone now... Such a shame. All the best.
We need more strong competitors for the upcoming season. The trio of Vlhova / Brignone / Shiffrin is interesting. Let's see what can Wendy do.

·
Registered
23,229 Posts
granted there even was an upcoming season, tho.

·
Registered
24,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #796
Its seems Anna Veith will announce her retirement - its more or less official

·
Rise up from ignorance
17,688 Posts
No surprise there. Her injuries were pretty brutal and she clearly struggled to even challenge for Top 5 results for a while.

·
HEADBANGER
70,860 Posts
Former Olympic Champion Finn Christian Jagge have passed away at only 54 :(

·
Admin
66,385 Posts
Viktoria Rebensburg has announced her retirement today, said that she felt during snow training over the last two months that she is not able to reach her top level anymore after her latest injury and therefore decided to retire.

781 - 800 of 830 Posts