Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
katrientje said:
Thank you so much!
the first one of harkleroad is my favourite!
You're welcome. That was a lucky shot -- during a break in practice, she turned around to talk to someone she knew. Love her accent, by the way.

It's tough to catch every player when it's so crowded and your main focus is on watching the matches. However, I probably should have taken one of Schaul. I was actually near her court for part of the time she was beating Pistolesi. Sorry. :sad: I never saw Davenport or Pierce (aside from on the jumbotron screens) this year, but I have photographed them at previous Opens. I know I got one of Mary on a practice court last year.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
36,726 Posts
Chris_G said:
You're welcome. That was a lucky shot -- during a break in practice, she turned around to talk to someone she knew. Love her accent, by the way.

It's tough to catch every player when it's so crowded and your main focus is on watching the matches. However, I probably should have taken one of Schaul. I was actually near her court for part of the time she was beating Pistolesi. Sorry. :sad: I never saw Davenport or Pierce (aside from on the jumbotron screens) this year, but I have photographed them at previous Opens. I know I got one of Mary on a practice court last year.
Claudine is very photogenic ;) but she's still unknown to the big public :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
King Aaron said:
How about Jelena?
I had pretty much no luck with Jelena. There was a gigantic crowd at the Clijsters/Sugiyama vs. Dokic/Morariu match, so the best I could do was a quick shot of her leaving. It came out kinda blurry, so I didn't bother including it in the official gallery, but here it is...

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Hey, they are fantastic :worship:

and Perebiynis' are lovely.

Thank you :D

·
Premium Member
172,291 Posts
thanx Chris :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Central said:
Hey, they are fantastic :worship:

and Perebiynis' are lovely.

Thank you :D
That last shot of Perebiynis is my favorite picture in the entire gallery. I happened to be sitting right next to her coach for her entire first round singles match, which made for an interesting perspective. I'll try to get that report up on the site soon. I can say that she played very well and her coach thinks highly of her!

·
Premium Member
172,291 Posts
Chris.... did Simon(her coach) keep on saying
"Let's go Tati" ;)

he does point by point analysis of her matches

·
Registered
8,828 Posts
Tati? it sounds weird... :lol:

Congrats for that pic, Chris, it's great. It's also my favourite (for obvious reasons ;)), but really I like Barbora's too :worship:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.