Tennis Forum banner

First set for Cappy: Justine stolen...

1K views 35 replies 14 participants last post by  the cat 
#1 ·
It's unbelievable how Jennifer could get a free game by yelling stronger than the crowd...

The turning point of the match so far...

#2 ·
I am no Justine fan, but she got screwed and should have won that first set..

#3 ·
WHINERS!!! Don't you remember the French? One point doesn't win or lose matches! Get over it!

:lol:

GO JEN!!!

Reactions: kimclijsters4ever
#6 ·
I'm no Justine or Cappy fan but screwed...how :eek:

Because someone else's inappropriate actions brought an unruly crowd into the mix thereby changing the tenor of the match? NO?

I can't imagine anyone doing that.

Well...at least Jennifer didn't out right cheat :tape: ...this call really was the chairs to make...and the chair made it. Couldn't have happened to a nicer more honest player :angel:

#12 ·
Serena y Monica said:
I'm no Justine or Cappy fan but screwed...how? Because someone else's inappropriate actions brought an unruly crowd into the mix thereby changing tenor of the match? NO? I can't imagine anyone doing that. Well...at least Jennifer didn't out right cheat...this call really was the chairs to make...and she made it. Couldn't have happened to a nicer more honest player.
Like Justine said after the French, its the umpire's call to make. :devil:

#13 ·
The difference is that Serena was up 30-0; Justine had the advantage.

BTW, don't be fooled; I still think what Justine did at the French was wrong and she would pay for it here at OPen and no believed me. Well, now you see.

#14 ·
lizchris said:
The difference is that Serena was up 30-0; Justine had the advantage.

BTW, don't be fooled; I still think what Justine did at the French was wrong and she would pay for it here at OPen and no believed me. Well, now you see.
How totally idiotic. As if this is the first apaprently "bad" call that has happened against Justine this tournament, and it's karma's way of biting her in the ass for Roland Garros :rolleyes:

Get your head out of the clouds.

#16 ·
Yeah, one point doesn't make any difference! Duh! ;)

#18 ·
Jarrett said:
Yeah, one point doesn't make any difference! Duh! ;)
No, it doesn't. Unrelated:

Man... just as soon as i think that a couple people around here might have developed brains, I'm reminded that 90% of you have brains of shit and the maturity of a newborn.

I just had to get that out. My jaw has dropped at the absolutely stupidity of some of the posts I've read today.... not to suggest this doesn't happen everyday.

Seriously... how do you people cross the street without getting hit? Somebody really ought to do a study on that.

#20 ·
Queen Rebecca said:
How totally idiotic. As if this is the first apaprently "bad" call that has happened against Justine this tournament, and it's karma's way of biting her in the ass for Roland Garros :rolleyes:

Get your head out of the clouds.
You need to get your head out of the clouds. You know that making a bad call at the semifinal of the USO is different than making a bad call in the first round.

#25 ·
Queen Rebecca said:
No, it doesn't. Unrelated:

Man... just as soon as i think that a couple people around here might have developed brains, I'm reminded that 90% of you have brains of shit and the maturity of a newborn.

I just had to get that out. My jaw has dropped at the absolutely stupidity of some of the posts I've read today.... not to suggest this doesn't happen everyday.

Seriously... how do you people cross the street without getting hit? Somebody really ought to do a study on that.
We stay out of Munchkin Land?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.