Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
184,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sadly I won't again be there this year, was great that year I was there, even only one day. :)

Btw, My friend from Copenhagen may not be allowed to be there, as it was banned he got his picture taken with some players... :eek: But Jo, Cirstea and Errani don't mind to pose for a picture :)

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
We should have a Nordic party here?

I really want to be here one day :)

·
♡
25,029 Posts
Sadly I won't again be there this year, was great that year I was there, even only one day. :)

Btw, My friend from Copenhagen may not be allowed to be there, as it was banned he got his picture taken with some players... :eek: But Jo, Cirstea and Errani don't mind to pose for a picture :)
he/she was banned from the tournament for taking a picture with a player?

·
Registered
10,139 Posts
Ericssonopen But NOT the Entry List :eek:
There are 37 players on that page, including Siegemund, who will definitely not be defending her title. It also includes the likes of AKS (current official rank: #215), Pereira (#305), Hercog (#242) and Friedsam (#224) - although she would probably use a protected ranking to enter; maybe Hercog as well, I'm not sure what her situation is.

·
Registered
10,139 Posts
List is now Updated with names we can think will play...
So Alexandrova is the last direct acceptance with a ranking of #76? That is a very high cut-off for a post-Wimbledon clay International, although the fact that Nanchang is the only other WTA event that week might be a factor.

Do we have any idea who is on the main draw alternate list?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Caro :cheer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts