Registered
923 Posts

·
Registered
9,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wat is she doing????????//
or wat is she trying to do?????????
She looks a little awkward in this picture. Whatever she's trying to do, hopefully, she'll get it right before her first match.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Do you think the web designers were told "I want your whole team to seek out the most useless picture of Serena Williams you can find" ? I mean you can't tell anything about her fitness/bodyshap there and you can't see what she's trying to do. Can't really tell the expression on her face...I hope she wins this dam RG after rewatching that clip of her semi v justine...C'mon Rena!!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
hmm i'd have preferred her to look a bit more in shape but then again out-of-shape did wonders for he AO '07 campaign and she's certainly looking fitter than that now. She can totally win this.

·
10,576 Posts
She has not gained weight she is just thick. Didn't we discuss this. Didn't she discuss it... "I have a big arse and bossom"? Ring a bell. :rolleyes: :(

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
she's not wearing a form fitting shirt which makes her look a little bigger...

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
She looked fit to me in Rome, so she's looking just as good now...and she's getting a workout with a long sleeve shirt on which will make her sweat more so it's a plus!

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
She looks alright to me. :shrug: I just can't wait to see her on the court playing.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here we go again. Are you guys kidding me? These pictures just totally suck that's all. She's in great shape now. Did you see her last week in Rome? She looked amazing there. Plus in the first pic she looks absolutely fine. It's just a weird pic, but her legs look really thin. The second pic, well it's just a bad pic that's all.

I'm just totally excited that she's finally back in RG and that she's there early and preparing well. I love that she's finally fit, motivated and healthy. Can't wait for it to start. I think she's gonna do great!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts