Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right peeps, I want details on your first crushes.

Mine is Tom Cruise in Top Gun! That was 15 years ago God I feel sooooooooo old!

:hearts:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
My first crush was my little league baseball coach. He was fresh outta college and did this just in his spare time. He was so handsome and nice to us. I remember that I had dreams about him even when I got older.

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Tom Cruise in Coctail :drool:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
my first crush was on a rabbit called nijntje, I was 2;)

then when I was 6 I had a crush on a boy in the 7th grade:)

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
o yeah I also had a crush in between on a singer of a popgroup when I was 3;)

I guess I was early;)

·
Registered
610 Posts
i'm sure i had a crush earlier than this but i had a real hot crush on my sixth grade teacher when i was in his clas..... mmmm mmmm mmmm..... his pecks....mmmmm mmmm..... i can't remember if i had a crush any earlier than that but i'm sure i did..... actually i think it was sixth grade when it all started happening cos there are two guys i remember i had crushes on in my class and i got to sit next to both of them at some point during that year!

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
my first crush was at 6 years old, with a boy in my class in the first grade. his name was Eyal and he was so cute, that even today when I look at my childhood pictures I think "man, I had good taste". he was very close with this girl who lived next door to him, and when I asked him to come to my house and play he said he was playing with her... but I met him at a party 3 years ago, and reminded him of this, and he said "what? I must have been crazy". he said he would definitely play with me today;) . too bad his girlfriend was there, he's still so cute. at least I got closure :p.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
It was prolly an orange crush.. :p

Nah, it was the teaching assistant at my junior school

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Reception, so 4 years old. We were getting changed for PE, he took all his clothes off when getting changed, instead of leaving his pants on :eek: all the girls screamed, I was pretty much sold by then :p

·
Registered
699 Posts
I kinda embarrassed to say mine lol :eek:

The first person I can remember taking notice and thinking I really fancied them was...Peter Andre :rolleyes:

I was 12 when the 'Mysterious Girl' video was released and I thought he was totally gorgeous. Can't think of any earlier than that but there must've been some.

·
Queen Diva on High
4,097 Posts
My first crush was in first grade - he was my friends twin brother - I held hands with him at recess...

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
My first crush was on Kevin's cousin Chase who used to live near me in Southern Seattle back in 2nd grade *sigh* Wonder what happened to him? :confused:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Hmm, my first crush was Tiffany! The singer...

But, my first crush on a guy was when I was in like 6th grade, I was crying because someone was making fun of me, I ran home and some guy stopped me, and calmed me down. He even gave me his number (HAHA) to make sure I got home ok. He just seemed concerned...But I always remember that, and he was a nice guy! I never called him. He was probably like 18, and Im sure his concern was not perverted!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts