Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are good. I want to buy tennis shoes. Please recommend me the best tennis shoes for beginners.
Thank you in advance.

Waiting for your kind response

·
Registered
432 Posts
It all depends on the shape of your feet, it's nearly impossible to give recommendations.
Personally I like these the most:
For stability and durability: Asics Gel Resolution 8 (or 7)
For cushioned ride: Nike Zoom Zero, IMHO the best looking tennis shoes ever
Lightweight shoes: Asics Solution Speed FF
Best budget shoe: Nike Air Zoom Prestige, slightly cheaper than the top models but very good mix without real weakness

Reactions: WonderFan

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It all depends on the shape of your feet, it's nearly impossible to give recommendations.
Personally I like these the most:
For stability and durability: Asics Gel Resolution 8 (or 7)
For cushioned ride: Nike Zoom Zero, IMHO the best looking tennis shoes ever
Lightweight shoes: Asics Solution Speed FF
Best budget shoe: Nike Air Zoom Prestige, slightly cheaper than the top models but very good mix without real weakness
I have normal feet. Neither too narrow nor wide. I am new to this game so i want some comfortable pair of shoes

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are good. I want to buy tennis shoes. Please recommend me the best tennis shoes for beginners.
Thank you in advance.

Waiting for your kind response
Hello,

You should try ASICS Gel Resolution 8. And if you want more expert advise then google it. There are bundle of sites which review the shoes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello,

You should try ASICS Gel Resolution 8. And if you want more expert advise then google it. There are bundle of sites which review the shoes.
Exactly! there are many sites all have different recommendations. I am confused that's i am here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts