Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
55,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's us in the player's hotel getting ready for fiesta :p

(from left to right: Gala, my friend Paolo, me, Cris, Conchita, Fran -Gala & Cris' coach- and Marta)

Attachments

·
Registered
55,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We ended up in the hotel swimming pool at 4 am ;)
unfortunately my crappy camera only got this pic of Paolo and Gala in the pool :mad:

Attachments

·
Registered
55,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After all the swimming, at Gala & Cris' room after taking a shower going for breakfast

BTW, I was lucky enough that the girls lost the same day so we could go partying, it doesn't usually happpen this ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
55,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
having dinner with the players, the coach, and a really freaky guy who follow the Tour with the girls :eek: :eek:

As you can see my camera was really freaking out :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
55,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Arantxa & Mariajo can't help looking at me with sexy eyes ;) after beating in doubles semis Ting Li & Tian Tian Sun

Attachments

·
Registered
55,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me with my new friend Dominique Van Boekel -who ask me for accomodation as qualy players don't get any :( and stayed some days at my place :) - during a trip for the players (and friends :p )at Mondello Bay, Palermo's beach

Attachments

·
Registered
55,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rhz said:
cool pics, how do you know these players?
I just met them there

Most of them are nice and eager to talk to someone of their age outside from the Tour :)

I've got some other pics but Paolo forgot to scan them :mad: so I don't really know if I will post them. They're mostly from the players party and the final ceremony with trophies and stuff

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
spiceboy said:
With Dinara at the press room :angel:
OMG!!! You got pictures with Dinara!?!?! :worship: :worship: :worship:

She's so beautiful!!! :angel:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.