Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a while has'nt it??? You know that Justine & the classy french crowd have made a lot of people verrrrry happy. This final won't be another of the boring ALL WILLIAMS final that some people seem to detest, because the ALL WHITE final will of course be exciting, right?

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
You want to die, don't you? ;-)
Posting this in here is very "brave"

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
i hope u are being sarcastic

cos i cant see anyone posting that being honest....well actually...i could name a few posters

·
Registered
527 Posts
That is, without a doubt, the rudest thing I've ever heard anyone on this board say. I would ask everyone to take away repuation points, but, alas, you have none.

So much for starting off on the right foot, Angelia.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
in need of a little love? :eek:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
hahaha its so satisfying for someone to post in a thread, then see u have them on block *cough*o0O0o

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
LOL, that was funny angelia, if you are indeed joking.

·
Registered
527 Posts
o0O0o said:
It's called sarcasm. Re-read the first post.
After reading the title I was in no mood to read anything she had to say. Maybe she should have chosen a little less offensive title for her thread.

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Race being brought up again!

Let it go people!

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
LMFAO at the sudden emergence of red dots under her name :eek:

imagine if she was indeed joking :eek:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
My word, the stench of sour grapes in that post is incredible. Yes, I sure as hell am going to enjoy that all-white Grand Slam final, but do you know what? - I'm not going to notice or care about the fact that they happen to be white.

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
And people WONDER why racisim is brought up on this board time and time again...... What a stupid fucking comment...Person, I didnt even pay attention to your name, that wrote this, sometimes you should just keep your thoughts to yourself. And oh yeah, this was one of those times. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
angelia said:
It has been a while has'nt it??? You know that Justine & the classy french crowd have made a lot of people verrrrry happy. This final won't be another of the boring ALL WILLIAMS final that some people seem to detest, because the ALL WHITE final will of course be exciting, right?
Right because we know how rare those all white finals are.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts