Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,283 Posts
Good luck to Justine ! :hearts:

I just watched the SF-match of 2001. Juju led 6-2 4-2° and 40-15°. She played a cc-fh then that flew beside the line with 20cm distance. I'll never forget this situation where Juju should have made it to the final.
This time she's there and this time she will use her bh-ll to close that damn point and to lift the trophy at the end.
Go for that Juju !!!!
And think of Steffi's finals 1992/1999 ... ;)

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
ALLEZ JUJU !!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
I got tears in my eyes as I watched Kim and Justine walk out onto the court to the heers of the fans. I feel so much happiness for them. The atmosphere is marvelous. I am sorry that one will be the loser. As the match starts I am cheering for Kim, but we will see how that goes as the mathc unfolds. Sometimes I think I am cheering for one side but then when the chips are down I find myself pulling for the other one. I like Justine's game and Kimmy's personality.

·
Registered
32,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I want Justine to win it more :) She has always been in Kim's shadow....and it would be nice for her to be the first one winning a GS title. On the other hand, I think Kim's steadiness over the last year makes her deserve the title a bit more...We'll see! :)

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Good luck Kim!

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,283 Posts
bpt :bounce:

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,283 Posts
0-1° for Juju !!! Allez !!!!