Karolina of course!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Silvia :angel:

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
I don't expect a win, but i hope karolina will compete as well as she can!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
This time Silvia is favourite, because of her experience and because Strasbourg is a special place for her....but Sprem is not going to be easy, I just wish you all the best Silvia, may this be your title nr 3, and not the last one ! even if she loses this has been a great week, I would have never thought that she would reach the final again, after the terrible form she showed over the last weeks !!! :D

·
Registered
281 Posts
It would be nice to see Sprem win, but I think Silvia will win in straights, and that'll be just fine with me because Silvia doesn't have that many more tournaments in her. Sprem has played some long matches and come through qualifying. I think we'll see a meltdown like Schruff did against Serna earlier this year. She played great in getting to the final but just didn't have enough left, although she did have to play qualifying as well! Good luck to either, I won't be dissapointed either way with the winner! I just realized this was Karolina's first main draw win at this tournament!

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
Karolina is not Julia Schruff!!!
Karolina is double better than Julia!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
k-Lina better win and take revenge for my fave Ashley who choked against Silvia :sad:

kick ass K-Lina

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol....I can't believe how many assholes still believe Sprem can't play...but that's ok, you can live in your delusions....for now :rolleyes:

·
63,501 Posts
Rtael said:
lol....I can't believe how many assholes still believe Sprem can't play...but that's ok, you can live in your delusions....for now :rolleyes:
I'm not an asshole... everyone knew Karolina Sprem is a great player and she can play, of course! But I like Silvia Farina-Elia more and I expected she will win the Final.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
Rtael said:
At least we arent all BANDWAGON JUMPERS! Like it or not, Farina is the favourite to win here, and has the most chance to win. Everyone knows Sprem is good but this has been Silvias tournament the last few years :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Farina Elia 6-1 6-3

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Farina Elia 6-2 6-0

1 - 20 of 25 Posts