Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm a bit surprised there's not been much activity or mention of hows she's been going in miami. this is a pretty big result for sveta whether she wins the final or not and it's definately a step in the right direction for her to get back to slam contention. it's also a big tournament for her opponent.

i got to see sveta's semi-final match and boy was she cranking that forehand. good luck to her in the final.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Gowza said:
i'm a bit surprised there's not been much activity or mention of hows she's been going in miami. this is a pretty big result for sveta whether she wins the final or not and it's definately a step in the right direction for her to get back to slam contention. it's also a big tournament for her opponent.

i got to see sveta's semi-final match and boy was she cranking that forehand. good luck to her in the final.
Well she done a lot better than expexted as I hope she will win it and shut Maria's mouth once for all.
Come on Sveta. :rocker2:

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Good luck for the final sveta :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sveta rulez :D

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a win, straight sets as well. saw the match, she played pretty well. maria wasn't playing her best though but still a good win. miami is a big tournament and a big title, her first tier 1 and she also is back into the top 10 i think.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
:woohoo:

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Nice performance ad a great win Sveta :)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Sveta was great! I am so happy, that she won this big title!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts