Tennis Forum banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
4,842 Posts
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw | Montreal

And with Sharapova withdrawing. I just have to throw in the towel with this one.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

I dont understand, why not a standard of post is adopted in this game, as in MTF.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

I dont understand, why not a standard of post is adopted in this game, as in MTF.
Believe me, I wish we would adopt a standardized post. Some players' draws are INCREDIBLY difficult to read! :rolleyes:

By the way, FITD is in need of some scorekeepers. When I checked earlier today, NO ONE was signed up for any upcoming tournament. :tape:

If you have the time and the inclination, please consider signing up to be a scorekeeper! :worship:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

SCORES AFTER ROUND 1​

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw | Montreal | Round One Scores are UP!

Even though i'm in third place I have no chance of doing well at all given that Sharapova has withdrawn at the last second possible. *PISSED* lol

Players please withdraw before the tournament begins!

·
Registered
4,020 Posts

Why is Sharapova wrong?

Isn't she replaced by a player and than the result of this new player counts as substitute?

So, if Voskoboeva reaches the final (as LL),
do the Sharapova picks count?

·
Registered
48,006 Posts

Why is Sharapova wrong?

Isn't she replaced by a player and than the result of this new player counts as substitute?

So, if Voskoboeva reaches the final (as LL),
do the Sharapova picks count?

It ain't work like that :p

Sharapova is NOT Voskoboeva or any other LL players, too bad and so unlucky that Sharapova withdrew, most people would have picked her anyway, so we all in the same boat :lol:

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts

69th :banana:

·
Registered
3,364 Posts

By the way, FITD is in need of some scorekeepers. When I checked earlier today, NO ONE was signed up for any upcoming tournament. :tape:

If you have the time and the inclination, please consider signing up to be a scorekeeper! :worship:
I haven't managed before, but I would be happy to do Cincinnati next week. I'm just not sure on how to post the scores so neatly in the table :lol:

·
Most Loved Member
11,181 Posts

this is an absolute disaster :tape:
Pretty impressive to only get 2/16 R1 matches correct. :lol:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts

Believe me, I wish we would adopt a standardized post. Some players' draws are INCREDIBLY difficult to read! :rolleyes:

For me I accept, but is a strong work manage here without standard of picks, then, I will think, for the manage a small tournament.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts

·
What's this?
14,651 Posts

I second this! We are always grateful for new managers so if anyone's interested please let us know.

I'd prefer not to run any until the tour gets back to Europe because of the time difference with North American and Asian tourneys, but will step in if no one's available.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #97

SCORES AFTER ROUND 2​

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw | Montreal | Round 2 Scores are UP!

70th :lol:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw | Montreal | Round 2 Scores are UP!

#2 :eek:

81 - 100 of 114 Posts