Tennis Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,888 Posts
Best start for me out of the three events. Except for Timea, whose comeback is still desperately anticipated... but to her discharge, Ahn is an in-form player.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Stats

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Results after Day 1

Predictable results at first day which had as result to have 6 leaders having 7/7 correct pick. 23 more have 6/7 correct picks which means that more than half of us had all or almost all correct picks

This is an emergency management and I don't really have much time to post updates but will try to find some time.
In and case you can always follow the action minute by minute HERE

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
This is an emergency management and I don't really have much time to post updates but will try to find some time.
No worries, mate. We understand! Thanks for stepping up to manage this despite your busy schedule. :hug:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #65 (Edited)
Results after Day 2

Sakkari's withdrawal affected most of us since she was the most picked winner. @aerosmash is leading after the end of first round having lost only 2 picks. Although one of this pick was his winner.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thank you very much for an excellent job!
The Excel spreadsheet with minute by minute data, ranking included, is more than enough. The link to the spreadsheet makes the daily/or/end-round posts - optional. Thanks once again! :worship:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Thank you very much for an excellent job!
The Excel spreadsheet with minute by minute data, ranking included, is more than enough. The link to the spreadsheet makes the daily/or/end-round posts - optional. Thanks once again! :worship:
This is one of the advantages of the live spreadsheet. It helps a lot when you have not time to post results. In my case I am in bussiness trip today and have not pc and it is tough to post results using phone. There are other advantages also since you can check anyone's picks easier instead of searhing them in forum and of course you can check at anytime the standings. That's why I encourage all managers to use it.

·
Registered
579 Posts
This is one of the advantages of the live spreadsheet. It helps a lot when you have not time to post results. In my case I am in bussiness trip today and have not pc and it is tough to post results using phone. There are other advantages also since you can check anyone's picks easier instead of searhing them in forum and of course you can check at anytime the standings. That's why I encourage all managers to use it.
I can see no disadvantages at all.
IMO, 1 FITD tournament should mean basically: 1 opening post including the Excel spreadsheet link + the Excel spreadsheet + 1 ending post.
Hmm, it could be even more simple: 1 opening post (edited at the end of the tournament) + the Excel spreadsheet
...it's very simple to follow by the users, another advantage (still with no disadvantages in sight). :)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Results after round 2

4 leaders and 13 potential winners after second round. Muchova is the only one that is picked as winner or finalist from top half while from bottom half there are picks for all

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Results after QF

@Daszmarelli and @Tennisfan06 are the leaders after QF but nothing has been decided yet. 5 can still win depending on who will be the winner and who will be the finalist !!

Follow the action minute by minute HERE

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Results after SF

It is between @Tennisfan06 (Muchova) and @mocarabe (Linette)

Follow the action minute by minute HERE

·
Registered
23,216 Posts
How often does it happen if at all, that you pick correctly the winner of all three tournaments and not make more than top 5 in any of them? :sobbing:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Results

Muchova won so @Tennisfan06 is the Winner !!! Congrats !!!

61 - 76 of 76 Posts