Tennis Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
41,998 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) Singapore YEC - ONLY FOR TOP 16 and 4 ALT IN FITD RACE!!!

It's OK BMT. Thanks for the tables! :)

Reactions: TrollPova

·
Registered
25,094 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) Singapore YEC - ONLY FOR TOP 16 and 4 ALT IN FITD RACE!!!

It's OK BMT. Thanks for the tables! :)
You should provide unofficial updates until then :eek:h:

·
Premium Member
41,998 Posts

The most brilliant pickers in the round robins have been happydayhk (told you!), coolfish, Leonard, scouver and Cloud Nine. They totalized 10 right picks out of 12. The most unlucky was Buitenzorg (4/12), managed to get only one right pick out of six for the White Group. :eek:h:

I'm not sure if we gain 750 pts for each SF pick after that. If so, all of us have Kerber and Radwanska in the SF, and make at least 2 X 750 pts.

happydayhk, coolfish, scouver and Cloud Nine have 3 SF, 3 X 750. Of those four, coolfish doesn't appear to have a chance to win with Halep as winner.

So happydayhk and scouver with Kerber over Cibulkova in the final stand a good chance, but my hats off go to Cloud Nine for Kuznetsova over Radwanska in the final. Brave and so far possible! Though I guess most of us would go for Kerber over Kuznetsova at this stage, but nobody predicted that situation, except for coolfish who was very close with his SF Kerber vs Radwanska and Kuznetsova vs Halep. Unfortunately picked Halep to win it all.

If Kerber or Cibulkova wins it all, winners will be happydayhk or scouver (I guess we make a difference for the RR ranking to edge them, then scouver got the edge for having Pliskova over Muguruza in the RR final rankings - ??). If Kuznetsova wins it all, bravo Cloud Nine. If it's Aga, then maybe ianb29 or me, but I'm not sure if the title points would make one of us win it over the current leaders?? In case it's a possibility, then ianb29 would get the edge over me for having Halep over Keys in the round robins.

I'm totally inventing the rules here, so it's as unofficial as it gets :laugh2:

I'm just assuming we get 750 pts for each right SF after the RR (?) then 1080 pts for the finalists, then 1500 pts for the winner.

Current rankings after RR are

10/12 = 1250 pts - see bold names above
9/12 = 1125 pts - digor, JustPetko, rnwerner
8/12 = 1000 pts - bball96, Hugues, ianb29, Trollpova, windsongs
7/12 = 875 pts - Markmen
5/12 = 625 pts - Nottheone
4/12 = 500 pts - Buitenzorg

·
Registered
15,982 Posts

I'm not sure if we gain 750 pts for each SF pick after that. If so, all of us have Kerber and Radwanska in the SF, and make at least 2 X 750 pts.
Picking the right SF itself does not award any points.

Each correct finalist is worth 330 points and the winner is 420 points.

So the maximum additional points one can get is 1080 points.

Reactions: Hugues

·
Registered
25,094 Posts

Such a sad flop by me after leading the first few days :tears:

At least I'm replicating my fave's 2015 performance :hearts:

·
Premium Member
41,998 Posts

Congrats happydayhk and scouver. ;)

·
Registered
25,094 Posts

:worship:

·
Registered
7,974 Posts

:hearts:

Thanks goodness I'm not the only one who won :p or else it's probably a disgrace to FITD :eek:h:

Congrats to scouver as well :)

·
Registered
4,086 Posts

@Hugues Daniel

I don't think there will be extra points for SF appearance.
It's just the 12 RR matches plus the two semifinals plus the final.
It seems there are no points for rankings or semifinalists.
We can not change the counting system in middle of the tournament ;)
And it changes also in picking, if you know that there are extra points for that or not

·
Registered
15,982 Posts

I think I kept #3 thanks to Pome :eek:h:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

I'll be the Eugenia of this YEC.
Called it pre-tournament.

This is terrible for me and I'm so sad I also let my family down @Smitten @Demosthenes :awww:

·
Registered
15,727 Posts
I think I should have 330 points for SFs (I had Kerber as winner) :unsure:

·
Registered
47,699 Posts
81 - 99 of 99 Posts