Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
25,093 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) Singapore YEC - ONLY FOR TOP 16 and 4 ALT IN FITD RACE!!!

at least only a couple people picked Kuzzy over Pliskova :lol:

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) Singapore YEC - ONLY FOR TOP 16 and 4 ALT IN FITD RACE!!!

:worship: coolfish and Cloud Nine for having Kuznetsova in the semis. That was a brave pick that paid off.

·
Registered
25,093 Posts

Yes very impressive Kuzzy SF pick :eek:

·
Registered
25,093 Posts

I really need Radwanska to beat Pliskova :sobbing:

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

I always said I was going to be Eugenia here.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts

I think I have 500 points for Group Red? :p

Thanks for the updates anyways :)

·
Premium Member
41,988 Posts

:worship: coolfish and Cloud Nine for having Kuznetsova in the semis. That was a brave pick that paid off.
That's extraordinary. Cool Fish and Cloud Nine sounded quite distant from each other. :eek:h:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

·
Premium Member
5,562 Posts

The only way is up. I am nearly joining you

·
Premium Member
41,988 Posts

Admirable fight from injured Halep, but she's out. I'm lucky to be among the half keeping their final safe so far.

Go Madison!

·
Registered
15,968 Posts

Something is wrong with Cloud Nine's score cause he had Keys beating Halep.

With Halep out I won't be winning now :lol:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #74

·
Registered
25,093 Posts

Thank you Halep for flopping :eek:h:

·
Registered
25,093 Posts

Yes @BMT360 did your most recent update include Kerber def. Keys?

·
Registered
7,974 Posts

omg Pome :hearts: YESS!!! Reach the final please!!!!!

I think BMT's update was just a correction for yesterday's score (Cloud Nine's score). Cibulkova def. Halep was not added to it as well.

Reactions: TrollPova

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
I will not be around from tomorrow until Sunday, because I am doing work out of my home, so I won't be able to post an update to Sunday morning. Sorry all. :sad:

61 - 80 of 99 Posts