Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) Singapore YEC - ONLY FOR TOP 16 and 4 ALT IN FITD RACE!!!

I think I should be the Alt, right? :p

I submitted my pick on-time, and after all I found a way to stay within Top 4 Alt :sobbing:

·
Registered
15,982 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) Singapore YEC - ONLY FOR TOP 16 and 4 ALT IN FITD RACE!!!

@BMT360: WTA made a change in the point structure per http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-Archive/Archive/AboutTheTour/rules2016_section_ix.pdf so what will happen in FITD will be the following in points distributed.

RR WIN: 125 points
SF WIN: 330 points
FI WIN: 420 points

We are not rewarding for any losers pick so the base 125 for each of the three matches will not be included.

I think I should be the Alt, right? :p

I submitted my pick on-time, and after all I found a way to stay within Top 4 Alt :sobbing:
You should replace .Andrew. and another ALT will be selected for Zhuhai.

·
Registered
25,094 Posts

omg thank you Kuzzy :hearts:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

@happydayhk replaces @.Andrew. :)
I will give the first update when I get home.

·
Premium Member
41,998 Posts

happydayhk to win all this. WTA.

·
Registered
25,094 Posts

happydayhk to win all this. WTA.
I have to start slumping first :eek:h:

·
Registered
7,974 Posts

@BMT360 I think you mistakenly counted the Halep-Cibulkova match instead of Halep-Keys?
I should have 250 in red group, so as some others.

·
Registered
301 Posts

Hey, I think I picked both games in Group Red right :)

·
Premium Member
41,998 Posts

It should be 125 and 125 for me. But great presentation anyway. :)

·
Registered
25,094 Posts

This will last :lol:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

@BMT360 I think you mistakenly counted the Halep-Cibulkova match instead of Halep-Keys?
I should have 250 in red group, so as some others.

Hey, I think I picked both games in Group Red right :)
It should be 125 and 125 for me. But great presentation anyway. :)
Whoops my bad... will fix. I'll get this right at some point. :p

·
Registered
25,094 Posts

@Nottheone really fulfilling dream of being Eugenia :hug:

Reactions: happydayhk

·
Registered
8,386 Posts

:eek:

·
Premium Member
41,998 Posts

More picks for Halep than Kerber as YEC champion... Is that an intuition?

Reactions: BMT360

·
Registered
25,094 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) Singapore YEC - ONLY FOR TOP 16 and 4 ALT IN FITD RAC...

Last time they played it rained. No raining in Singapore.
Yes these conditions are helping Halep a lot :eek:h:

·
Registered
25,094 Posts

omg why did I pick Cibulkova to beat Keys :tears:

41 - 60 of 99 Posts