Tennis Forum banner
161 - 180 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) ROME - JeffreyGOLU leading (after 13/16 matches in R2)

Sorry to bring back the drama...

I've just got around to reading the whole thread. The shit in this thread is crazy. Everyone who has threatened the manager, should feel ashamed. Crux is dedicating free time to serve you with standing tables. And he/she is good at it.

I'm warning you all now.... before it just happens - I will quit managing if anymore threatening or shitty behavior out of any of the players.

I've never particularly liked some of the people on TF which is why I prefer MTF. I hope that I can continue to help out here, but I'm on the edge of leaving.

After all. Crux asked for draws to be that way.

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PICKS

3) Use the draw that I provide you with to help make your predictions.
--------------------------

Anyway, to FITD related - How many people chose Babos to reach the third round. :eek:h:

8/16 I'll take it.

·
Premium Member
46,196 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) ROME - JeffreyGOLU leading (after 13/16 matches in R2)

9/16, not bad! Especially bottom half I'm doing good for picking Keys, Bouchard and Babos :cheer:

·
Premium Member
19,700 Posts

#2 I peaked like Agatha, i'll take free fall just like her, basically only Serena winning and Muguruza losing SF can save my ass.

I have Venus losing to Petra, losing to Errani :hysteric:

·
Premium Member
46,196 Posts

Sorry to bring back the drama...

I've just got around to reading the whole thread. The shit in this thread is crazy. Everyone who has threatened the manager, should feel ashamed. Crux is dedicating free time to serve you with standing tables. And he/she is good at it.

I'm warning you all now.... before it just happens - I will quit managing if anymore threatening or shitty behavior out of any of the players.

I've never particularly liked some of the people on TF which is why I prefer MTF. I hope that I can continue to help out here, but I'm on the edge of leaving.

--------------------------

Anyway, to FITD related - How many people chose Babos to reach the third round.
Who has threatened Crux Squall??? Jesus. That guy Serg. has insulted the players.

·
Registered
25,195 Posts

6/16 and 3/8 left :spit:

·
Premium Member
19,700 Posts

Who has threatened Crux Squall??? Jesus. That guy Serg. has insulted the players.
I was just being CORRECT. Sorry that truth hurts. I have to take the side of the guy that is right in this case and that is being bullied.

·
Premium Member
46,196 Posts

I was just being CORRECT. Sorry that truth hurts. I have to take the side of the guy that is right in this case and that is being bullied.
There wasn't any truth, sorry. Crux Squall himself admitted he should have specified some - disputable - things in the first page. And no, I don't appreciate, as a player, to be criticized unfairly. My idea of respect is MUTUAL. The manager respects the players, and the players respect the manager.

All must be done respectfully and in a good mood.

·
Premium Member
46,196 Posts

Let's be clear: I've read all this thread again to be sure I didn't miss anything: nobody has bullied Crux Squall. Some of us were just debating openly about some rules, and were respectful to Crux squall. But now, if we're just allowed to "shut up"... Hey, how about the Army?

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) ROME - JeffreyGOLU leading (R2 complete)

Only have 2 semi finalists remaining. :awww:

At least I went up a few spots.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts

Oh gosh... flopping badly as expected :tears:
and I have the feeling that Garbine is going to lose to Ostapenko :spit:

·
Premium Member
46,196 Posts

Oh gosh... flopping badly as expected :tears:
and I have the feeling that Garbine is going to lose to Ostapenko :spit:
No way. :)

·
Registered
9,954 Posts

I've only Serena and Garbine left:sobbing:
@Crux Squall you're doing a good job managing:yeah: It's time consuming at first (inserting the draws, and correcting errors), but later pays off:) I hope you'll do it again some time. (I have to say I prefer when people insert the qualifier's name when it's already known.. because sometimes there can be confusion with the Qs especially when they play each other.)

161 - 180 of 201 Posts