SF
Vinci
Siegemund
F
Vinci

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
@BMT360 I think I had Bertens winning in R2 :)

·
Premium Member
37,915 Posts
@BMT360 I think I had Bertens in R2 :)
He probably made a mistake because you didn't number the Q as you should. We're supposed to give Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4... to every qualifier.

So if others give Q1 to the first qualifier who is Krejcikova, the manager thinks your Q1 is Krejcikova, when you only gave numbers to the qualifiers facing each other (Bertens and Maria, which explains why your Q1 is Bertens).

You have to understand that everybody should do the same to facilitate the manager's work. To spare him such mistake, for example. You're a good player and I'm sure you understand this. :)

·
Premium Member
37,915 Posts
He probably made a mistake because you didn't number the Q as you should. We're supposed to give Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4... to every qualifyer.

So if others give Q1 to the first qualifier who is Krejcikova, the manager thinks your Q1 is Krejcikova, when you only gave numbers to the qualifyers facing each other (Bertens and Maria, which explains why your Q1 is Bertens).

You have to understand that everybody should do the same to facilitate the manager's work. To spare him such mistake, for example. You're a good player and I'm sure you understand this. :)
Oops, my bad, apparently you numbered the Q as specified in the rules in the first page. OK. I leave that post to make it clear for everyone. Because I know I'm not the only one to number every qualifier in the draw. We have to chose a unanimous way to facilitate the manager's work. :)

·
Premium Member
37,915 Posts
I'm sorry, @BMT360 , I realize some of us just keep some old habits of keeping every Q number (to the contrary of what you asked in the first page), which really complicates the case of Q2 selected in the second match of R1. Those who chose my option (I mean, same Q numbering option as me) will have Bertens as Q2 (or Maria as Q3, which was my pick anyway), others Maria as Q2 (or Bertens as Q1)...

Be aware that when I sent my draw, your draw wasn't posted already, so I couldn't use it. I used Meelis's one posted in the main draw part, and numbered the Q myself, as I usually do when the manager's draw isn't there. But I should have read your rules in the first page and take more care of it.

Problem is, do the players have to read the rules each time? Because they're not always the same. :shrug:

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Yeahh the confusion caused because I followed BMT's version of only numbering Q1/2 in "Bertens vs Maria" match. It's alright, I'll be more aware about that next time, was just thinking that following the manager's version could prevent all the arguments people had like last week :sobbing: I'll let the BMT make the final decision, it's alright if Krejcikova is in QF :)

·
Premium Member
37,915 Posts
Yeahh the confusion caused because I followed BMT's version of only numbering Q1/2 in "Bertens vs Maria" match. It's alright, I'll be more aware about that next time, was just thinking that following the manager's version could prevent all the arguments people had like last week :sobbing: I'll let the BMT make the final decision, it's alright if Krejcikova is in QF :)
No actually it's those who numbered all the Qs who made a mistake and are susceptible to lose their pick for that. I would understand it. In the end it's to the manager to make his decision. I clarified. ;)

·
Registered
8,383 Posts
@happydayhk , how can you be worse than me here? :hysteric:

41 - 60 of 71 Posts