Tennis Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Cincinnati

i did :smile2: I was curious. Our manager is not so fast as always.:tape:0:)
I was curious too so instead of counting all picks one by one I downloaded them and put the to managers spreadsheet. I thought it wouldn't take me more than 10-15 mins but it took me much more. Haven't faced such situation yet in my managing. There are still picks of Osaka at her original draw and picks of Venus even at later draws, just Q at Q vs Q games and someone have forgotten to enter picks at 4 matches in row of first round and kept on having less picks at later rounds.

Anyway you can check the stats and the live update here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...fq46ytfg-0F1zs368CXkaMDsQ/edit#gid=1364056693 just I am not 100% sure if I replaced correctly the qualifiers cause I don't know how they were named originally from manager since draw has been edited

Of course this is unofficial

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #82

ooh the irony - I was certain you were one of the two Kiki pickers - how curious is that? :laugh2:
SportsFan8 and WhoAmI? were the two who picked Mladenovic.

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #83

I was curious too so instead of counting all picks one by one I downloaded them and put the to managers spreadsheet. I thought it wouldn't take me more than 10-15 mins but it took me much more. Haven't faced such situation yet in my managing. There are still picks of Osaka at her original draw and picks of Venus even at later draws, just Q at Q vs Q games and someone have forgotten to enter picks at 4 matches in row of first round and kept on having less picks at later rounds.

Anyway you can check the stats and the live update here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...fq46ytfg-0F1zs368CXkaMDsQ/edit#gid=1364056693 just I am not 100% sure if I replaced correctly the qualifiers cause I don't know how they were named originally from manager since draw has been edited

Of course this is unofficial
Before I edited the draw to fill in the qualifiers, some just put "Qualifier" when two qualifiers were playing each other despite them being numbered. Also, dbjl90's entry is not valid as he forgot a full section of the draw. As such, the first round is not over yet with Martic-Kasatkina still to be played. I've face all situations as for some reason, most of my tournaments feature draw switches :lol:.

·
Premium Member
41,995 Posts

I'm not doing bad so far but my finalists performances didn't make me confident at all. Can they improve by the day? :scared:

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)

Round 1

·
Registered
29,726 Posts

Round 1

Edit: I see the picture is not showing up again and i'm using Imgur. Not sure what else to use at this point.
Right click on the image -> open image in a new tab -> copy the link

Reactions: BMT360

·
Registered
17,131 Posts

Right click on the image -> open image in a new tab -> copy the link

Pretty sure this has been explained to him multiple times.

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Cincinnati Queen Vika leads after R2

R2

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

R3 through five matches

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #91

R3

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #92

QF

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Re: Fill-In-The-Draw (FITD) Cincinnati jrm leads ace the line by 5 points after the Q

SF

·
Registered
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Final Results

Congratulations @scouver :)

Reactions: BMT360
81 - 94 of 94 Posts