Tennis Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
25,057 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw (FITD) Biel Three tied after the QF!

impressive picks for those who had kontaveit

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
@Power Shot - Please out up a final update. :)

And when you do that, make sure you show that players have the same amount of points on the sides so that I can easily update rankings. I already have Bogota results in the spreadsheet, I'm just waiting for here. Also, did you make sure that the people who had 'Suárez Navarro' got points like the people with 'Suarez Navarro'?

Thanks! :wavey:

And congrats to @rnwerner! :yeah:

·
Registered
21,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #65

Reactions: RNW

·
Registered
21,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
@Power Shot - Please out up a final update. :)

And when you do that, make sure you show that players have the same amount of points on the sides so that I can easily update rankings. I already have Bogota results in the spreadsheet, I'm just waiting for here. Also, did you make sure that the people who had 'Suárez Navarro' got points like the people with 'Suarez Navarro'?

Thanks! :wavey:

And congrats to @rnwerner! :yeah:
I manually check everyone's picks after the winner of each match is put in.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I am very pleased with my home win and exact 1000 points.

I even wanted to go to watch live, but did not found time this week.

Lucky was (for me) Goerges retirement and that Kontaveit was not able to use one of her four setpoints in the final.
A pity that @Buitenzorg now is only in 6th place, well done anyway to your pick, also well done to @Meelis

My best picks were probably Kontaveit as RU and Mertens in QF (we have no stats, but probably not many picked her two times).

Thanks @Power Shot for managing so many games this week (+ managing at Easter).

Reactions: BMT360
61 - 69 of 69 Posts