Tennis Forum banner

121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 | Doha | Play has begun!

10/12, nice first day, I hope it will go on like that !

Thanks pedropt for your managing !

·
Registered
16,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 | Doha | Play has begun!

R1 SCORES​

(Yes, this was made to match the courts colours :lol:)

plokploky: You were given 0 points for the Bondarenko vs Dushevina match because you indicated Q3 instead of any of the possible valid picks (Q2 or Q7).

mcb: You were given 0 points for both Wozniack vs Lepchenko and Bondarenko vs Dushevina matches, because you indicated Q3 and Q4 instead of any of the possible valid picks (Q2 or Q5/Q2 or Q7).

MarieC: You were given 0 points for both Wozniack vs Lepchenko and Bondarenko vs Dushevina matches, because you indicated Q3 and Q5 instead of any of the possible valid picks (Q2 or Q5/Q2 or Q7).

As stated in the rules, you have to specify which Qualifier you are picking, in case they’re still unknown. To do so, you have 2 options: pick Q1/Q2 (or Top Q/ Bottom Q, whatever you prefer) or pick the number that qualifier in particular occupies in the draw, only considering the qualifiers (for instance, Bondarenko is the qualifier #7).

dsanders06, *Jean*, tina110, eddyhanty and Drake1980: You guys didn't specify which qualifier you were picking. Therefore, none of you received points for both Wozniack vs Lepchenko and Bondarenko vs Dushevina matches.

Lachy: You were given 0 ponts for the Bondarenko vs Dushevina match because you didn't specify which qualifier you were picking.

Hapsara: You didn’t indicate a winner for the Razzano vs Jabeur match.

mrattsarana and digor: You're not allowed to update your draws unless a seeded player withdraws, which didn’t happen. Only your 1st draw was counted.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 | Doha | R1 Scores #132

Wtf ... never been first for ages :lol:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Re: Fill-in-the-Draw 2012 | Doha | R1 Scores #132

Very thorough scoring, pedro! :worship:

·
잊지마