Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 208 Posts

· Registered
10,834 Posts
Bovina/Capriati? :devil: ;) :D

· Banned
51 Posts
Guess who's back?

Anna Kournikova was seen practicing for the first time in weeks, in preparation for the Fila Ladies' Challenge. The beautiful Russian, who has temporarily fallen to #2 in the world rankings, will sit down for an interview later tonite...

· Registered
10,834 Posts
someone with Capriati :sad:?

· Banned
51 Posts
First Kournikova Interview in Weeks!

Q: Anna, welcome "back" to Fantasy Season!

Anna: Thankyou. I'm sure you're the only one that wants me back. And Martina. Other than that, the competition is getting scared.

Q: What's with the body suit?

Anna: Obviously my presence is unwanted in certain areas. I have to dress incognito. This fatsuit and fake mustache is the "Monica Seles" look, rather trendy these days.

Q: I see. How do you feel about being #2 in the world?

Anna: Obviously Leena deserves it. And she should enjoy it for the one or two tournaments she'll have it.

Q: What do you predict for the rest of the year?

Anna: Me and Martina will dominate every singles and doubles event in the second half of the year, for sure. Let's just say that two great minds are better than one...

Q: What?

Anna: Sorry, but I have to shit like its my job. Cya!

Reactions: Jordan.

· Registered
43,627 Posts
Friendly Fila: Williams Aims High
Venus Looks To Regroup After Tough Season

Venus Williams takes a time out during her practice session to be with her dog

Rome--Venus Williams needs to start winning, and she hopes it begins in Rome.

Williams, a former world's #1 and Australian Open winner, hasn't won a match all year. In fact, she's only won 1 set.

"I hope that changes, obviously," Venus said. "No one wants to lose. And no one wants to lose every match in two sets. I hope this week is better."

For the first time this season, Venus will be in the qualifying draw, where she faces Meghann Shaughnessy.

"This is very odd for me. I've never had to be in this position to qualify for an event. But perhaps it's for the best. I can get some match play under my belt before the main draw. I don't know Meghann too well. Hopefully my best is better then her best, but we'll wait and see."

· Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
QUEEN LENA: SIMPLY THE BEST

Elena Bovina hugging some ugly kid after winning the final in Moscow, thus giving Bovina the #1 ranking in the world.

MODERATOR: Rosh

Q: congratulations

LENA: Thanks. It was only a matter of time before I got to #1... and I finally did it. I expect to be up there for quite a while. :)

Q: who is the kid you hugged?

LENA: I don't know... I was just excited about winning. In normal situations, I probably would have thrown the ugly kid down.

Q: why didnt you hug me? you hate me. i bet you're talking about me behind my back now. fuck you.

LENA: O... k... My only purpose in life is to piss everyone off. That wasn't sarcasm... it really is. Just like Anna. She's all "Me and Martina will dominate every singles and doubles event in the second half of the year, for sure. Let's just say that two great minds are better than one...".

Ahahahahahahaha.

Two airheads coming together... please tear me away from the fear. If they couldn't beat me before, when I was a relative newbie in FS... what makes them think they can beat me, when Queen Lena knows everything? Silliness.

Oh, and I know Anna will most likely get #1 back after Roland Garros. Even if I win, which will most likely happen, Anna has to only reach the Semifinals to pass me again. Unfortunately, with my high ranking, I can't play her until the finals of tournies from now on.

Anna, I'd take that opportunity to talk shit about getting #1 back... because after US Open, I'll be 2000 points ahead of you, oh well.

Q: do you like badminton?

LENA: No. Badminton is for gays. Gays that record their friends naked, and stuffing their dick into their mouth.

Q: fuck you

LENA: No... you're gay.

Q: fine. how did you beat myskina?

LENA: Well, with her horrible overbite... I'd imagine she was malnutritioned, amongst other things.

Q: fuck you. that is not a joke. you are so immature to make fun of me about that. thanks a lot. really, thanks a lot. im going to cry in my pillow now. bye.

LENA: K. Bye.

The Undisputed #1 player in the world is out.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.