Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey: Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I just noticed on the US Open website (Fila shop page) that there's a competition with first prize of a trip to Saddlebrook to meet Jennifer and Stefano. The winner gets a completely free weekend there with all the tennis, golf, spa included and then gets to have lunch with Jennifer and a tennis lesson with Stefano. Sounds pretty cool if you ask me.

You have to be over 18 and US resident to enter (rules me out then) but I'm sure there are some people here who fit the bill. You have to register by September 10 though. It'd be great if someone from here won then they could report to all the rest of us about it :)

Oh, and GOOD LUCK TONIGHT Jen! :worship:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Can you post link - seems I can not find it :) Hey, with my luck I will NEVER win, but who said I can not try :) :wavey:

Today is sep-9, so I have one day to find it :eek:

Cheers,
Eugene

·
Registered
602 Posts
OK, I found it, but had problem entering... In the tab sex I wanted to select Yes, but it keep showing male/female :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Again, I have no dreams about my chances, so don't hold your breath :)
Even, Fila could be more appreciated to me as over the years I spent large amount of money on Fila (actually every time Jen will win tourney/slam), plus I have done it for many friends around the world, who don't have ability to order anything from online store. Oh well :rolleyes:

Ta,
Eugene

·
Registered
602 Posts
bluna82 said:
hey eugene, :wavey:

I´ve read that also so here´s the link: http://usopen.filastore.com/Spree.jsp
Hi Honey,

Thanks! I registered :p
How r u? Playing tennis lately? I had good partner week ago and was able to bagel him (6-0 6-0) but I hurt my shoulder and need few weeks of rest. How is Katha, did you hear from her? She must be busy now with school start and all of this, but say Hello if you will have a chance!
:wavey: :bounce: :wavey:
Ta,
Eugene

·
Registered
404 Posts
I wish you good luck! I think they should know you after all your orders ;)
I´m fine, thanks. I haven´t playing tennis a longer time, because me friend is really busy. She goes to london for a year :sad:
I hope your shoulder hurts not so much.
Katha phoned me at jens match against Henin. She couldn´t see it so I always told her what happend. We talked about 45 minutes, so it must be very expensive :rolleyes: But she´s having a good time. But I really miss her :sad:

I´ll write you soon a mail. But I wanna ask katha first, if she wants also something. I hope thats okay.

Take care,
Dörte :wavey:

·
Registered
141 Posts
that would be a dream for me. but I'm just 15 and I'm not a us resident.
good luck for everybody.

·
Registered
941 Posts
So do u know who´s the lucky bastard who won the contest???

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
jenaswell said:
You have to be over 18 and US resident to enter
:fiery: :devil: :fiery: :devil: :fiery: I am a real American! :angel: It`s not fair!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts