53,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FFC US Open

Main Draw

1-Switzerland vs Slovenia

Croatia vs Spain

Jamaica vs Poland

USA vs 2-Russia

:worship: I would be grateful if you do an article.. Rep points for you, I promise now..

:D Do the Line Up and SEND IN NEW POINTS please.. it's for your own good.. 3 set of points.. I will wait until this SATURDAY.. you have still Plenty of time!!

;) There'll be a SINGLE MATCH !! :bounce: Commit and send SEPERATE POINTS please!! Deadline to do so SUNDAY!!!

:woohoo: Have fun in US.. Preview coming up on FRIDAY

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
This will be my last tournament.

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Also could someone give me my points from my previous tournament, so i know what to go on when i send new points?!

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
TenniSta said:
Also could someone give me my points from my previous tournament, so i know what to go on when i send new points?!
Check your Sent Items folder in your inbox.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
TenniSta said:
I didn't save it though?!!?!

And who is going to play for Russia when u leave!?
Hmmm.......strange......

azza just signed up to play for Russia.

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Russia:

Maria Sharapova
Rita Grande
Alicia Molik
Maria Sharapova
Grande/Molik

Molik: Make sure you send your points in!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
25,925 Posts

CLIJSTERS, MALEEVA and BOVINA ready for the new challenge!
With reaching last weeks' FFC final Kim, Maggie and Lena showed that they are great team... Yesterday they arrived in New York and said that they are here for winning the title! 'Against Switzerland it is so hard to play, but we'll do our best!', said Kim.
This week Spain is the first challenge with Maleeva playing 2 singles matches, Clijsters/Bovina playing together doubles.

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Sharapova, Grande and Molik have high sights at US OPEN

:p New Russian line up featuring Maria Sharapova, Rita Grande and Alicia Molik

With the Russians seeded number 2 for this weeks US OPEN and only the second Grand Slam of the year, they are feeling very confindent and ready to take the title. The team of Sharapova, Grande and now new member Molik have made there way to number 2 in the world FFC rankings with the Swiss team well infront by around 600 points.

Maria Sharapova the russian team captain spoke earlier of what she believes can come true. "Im very happy with my teams preparation so far, Rita is hitting the ball exceptionally well this week and our new member Alicia is hitting good aswell, I believe we can win this title, we do want it badly and if i can personally win my singles matches i believe we are well on our way to victory :D ".

Sadly for one of the Russian team members, this will be her final week on the FFC tour, "This is very annoying for me (Sharapova), ive worked hard to get this team where it is today and now Rita walks out on us cos we have another new team member, who probably cant play anyway, i know she has study commitments but its sad to see such a great player and now friend leave the tour on such a high note, i just really hope we can win this tourament for her :angel: ".

When she was asked; could they ever beat the swiss team maria automatically answered "Yes, anything is possible, Anna just beat me last week and i feel that this team is getting better and better after every tournament".

With the Russians booming with confidence going into the open, they do have a hard task ahead of them, they are versing the the U.S on home soil. "Well thats nothing, im sure they'll play well, but we are too good for them, they should go back to baby tennis and learn how to hit a ball again, Russia is going to win this tournament not Swiss or USA or Belgium, just russia".

"We also might have better success in the doubles with now Grande and Molik playing together".

:worship: GO RUSSIA! :wavey:​

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Anna doesn't have internet access so I'll make the line-up till in her place:

Martina Hingis
Monica Seles
Anna Kournikova
Martina Hingis
Anna Kournikova/Monica Seles

Martina, are you okay with this line-up?

·
Banned
3,823 Posts
USA

1. Serena Williams
2. Venus Williams
3. Serena Williams
4. Venus Williams
5. Venus/Nejedly

·
Banned
3,823 Posts
USA Looks To Capture Home Soil Grand Slam!
Americans Try To Win The U.S. Open, Title #2!

A week after defeating (2)Jamaica, and then falling 3-2 to Poland, the USA FFC Team finds themself at their home grand slam, the U.S. Open in Flushing Meadows NY. The team is excited about playing in front of their homecorwd at such a big event. They will try and win their 1st Grand Slam, but it will be tough. They haven't had great results due to many problems, but now they are united, and ready to win. With their advantages of being on homesoil, and a great friendly group, Venus Williams, Serena Williams, and Jana Nejedly are in position to do great things...

1 - 20 of 192 Posts