Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I need some help!

I would love to see the FedCup match against Myskina. Eurosport wasn't very nice that day so I didn't see it. Maybe someone in here has it on cd or something like that? I already asked Mark but: NO!?! I guess it was the best match in 2005 (besides Moscow: six matchpoints down..) and I would love to have it.
When somebody could help me that would be awesome!!!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there really anybody out there who own this match???
I'm so EAGER to get it :drool: :lol: !

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
I never thought of him. Is it worth asking the French Tennis Federation if they have any idea's on how to get it.

Mark

Frenchragazzo said:
Nouf may have it, but I'm not sure about it...

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Mark Spruce said:
I never thought of him. Is it worth asking the French Tennis Federation if they have any idea's on how to get it.

Mark
Lol!! I didn't know none of you guys had it.. I have the match on CD...

I recorded it from the Tennis Channel!!!!
I'll have to see how to convert DVD to .avi
oh well...
I also have all of Mary's matches from the Acura..against Dechy/Patty/Shuai/Ai.. and the SF Mary vs Davenport at LA...

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Oh you will make some people very happy with what you said, Kathrin will be so happy about it.

Mark

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ms_nut said:
Lol!! I didn't know none of you guys had it.. I have the match on CD...

I recorded it from the Tennis Channel!!!!
I'll have to see how to convert DVD to .avi
oh well...
I also have all of Mary's matches from the Acura..against Dechy/Patty/Shuai/Ai.. and the SF Mary vs Davenport at LA...
OH MY GOD! This is awesome!!! When do you know about how to convert dvd to avi? I'm sooooo happy! :kiss:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark Spruce said:
Oh you will make some people very happy with what you said, Kathrin will be so happy about it.

Mark
Yep, that's right! I'm in a pretty good mood now although I will not see Mary today because she plays the last match on court :( !
But :bounce: about the good news!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
3,302 Posts
Kathrin said:
Yep, that's right! I'm in a pretty good mood now although I will not see Mary today because she plays the last match on court :( !
But :bounce: about the good news!
Last match ? Amélie's match is the last one,

Elena vs Patty
Nadia vs Tati (now it's tati's turn)
Emilie vs Mary
Amélie vs Dinara

·
3,302 Posts
you are make me very happy too if you have those match lol :hearts:
i only have half of Mary vs Anastasia (I was there at RG that day) if you have it :kiss:

·
Registered
32,041 Posts
Could I send you a DVD so you could make a copy of it ???

Happy Mary fan

regards

Mark

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
saby said:
Last match ? Amélie's match is the last one,

Elena vs Patty
Nadia vs Tati (now it's tati's turn)
Emilie vs Mary
Amélie vs Dinara
Yes, but Amelie plays on another court and very very late so that I can't see it anyway.. I have to watch this awesome scoreboard :lol: !

·
3,302 Posts
just for info Amélie is playing on center court like Tati, Mary...it's around 7.30pm

There will be hightlight tonight on Eurosport france :D hope you will be able to watch ....

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay :) ! Can we come to the agreement that Mary will be the last game before 19:30 :lol: ?? That's what I meant actually ;) !
I will definately not be able to see her live on tv!

·
3,302 Posts
Kathrin said:
Okay :) ! Can we come to the agreement that Mary will be the last game before 19:30 :lol: ?? That's what I meant actually ;) !
I will definately not be able to see her live on tv!
Okay lol :p

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Wow.
I didn't know so many people wanted it so badly.
I'm really busy lately, but i;ll try to get it done ASAP.
I've still got part 2 of the Pierce-Myskina match on my DVR Hard Drive.I'll have to burn it onto a DVD.The First Disc of mine also has the final set of the Amelie-Elena match, so i'll have to edit it.
Since so many of you want it, i'll get to it as soon as i humanly can.Again, I'm really busy now, but when i get a free chance i'll do it.
Also, if someone's interested in exchanging matches of Mary with me, u're welcome..

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Oh, and i also have the Final of the Moscow Kremlin Cup.Tennis Channel was so great. They helped and Mary did her part by making the final rounds of these tournaments.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts