Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ik heb eens nagevraagd en de 1e ronde van de Fed Cup wordt gespeeld gedurende het laatste weekend van april in Flanders Expo in Gent.

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*sigh*

:hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ve read that too in an interview with her father some time ago, although it wasn't certain then. Thats bad news, without Kim and also Courtois not playing anymore we could be in trouble, Justine would have to do very well then.

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
Justine will have to win both her matches, that's 2-0, but who will win the other point??? Maybe Els/Justine would be a good doubles.

Ja, ik wil wel gaan :) :) (maar da wist ge al ;) )

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
How come Kim doesn't want to play the second round??? :confused:

I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to go, but of course I would really like to.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It seems like it's not sure if they'll play in Flanders Expo; I can't find it on the calendar on their site. But the VTV told me so in their mail so could they've been wrong :confused:

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
I can't blame her, it would have been so much travel and suddenly a new surface. I think I would do the same!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I'm a bit disappointed Kim decided not to play, I mean it's just after Wimbledon, it's not like it's in the middle of the American hardcourt season. But I respect her choise, Stanford is the week after Fed Cup, so she has lots of points to defend.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
On the VTV website, it is now confirmed first round matches will be played on the outdoor gravelcourts from the Leopoldclub in Brussels (Ukkel) on 27-28 April.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Ik heb gelezen da het inderdaad in de Flanders Expo is. Er is zelfs al een telefoonnummer waarop da ge kaarten kunt bestellen. Ik denk da vlaanderen Fed Cup doet omdat Wallonië Davis Cup doet (België tegen Griekenland, ergens begin april)
En kim zou ni spelen omwille van haar arm. Ze moet op heel veel terugsnoeien (geen dubbels meer, minder toernooien, langere rustpauzes,...) en fed cup is er één van. Jammer maar begrijpelijk voor mij. Justine en Els zullen de klus nu moeten klaren hé

·
63,518 Posts
SPEAK ENGLISH! :eek: Sorry, folks :rolleyes:

Let me clear... the surface is Hard/Outdoor, right? :confused:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Why are you calling Kim selfish????????
The girl is injured,she can't even defend her ranking properly,should be resting in fact,and now you ca her selfish beause she does'nt play the fed cup?????????:eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts