Registered
4,654 Posts
Job well done Katarzyna :yeah:
She could be on iwatch is she consistently played to her potential

·
Registered
18,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Johanna Larsson face Katarzyna Piter is little downside on both forehand and backhand. Piter IAF holds serve after an even first game, 0-1.

On the runway next to (CC) faces Estonia Croatia and it is pretty good atmosphere in there, which spread throughout the arena. Back to our game, Johanna has begun rather shaken, including two double error, 30-30. She, however, prepare it, 1-1. Johanna is on well with his forehand, but Piter vs. also good and makes few mistakes. It may be evenly this ... Piter hold serve, 1-2. New double error (3) from Johanna, and we have the day's first break ball Polish use by a highly questionable ruling, 1-3. Johanna spreads the balls a little in its eagerness to settle, while Piter moves well and gets the most, 1-4. A better serve game of Johanna now, reduction 2-4. Sorry for the interruption, but I have warned of the connection today. Good news however: Polish held serve to 5-2, then held Johanna serve and broke back. We are now 4-5 and American hospitality. But tell the joy that lasts, Johanna serves again a little weak while Piter account for some unlikely kind, first set (4-6) goes to Poland. Now, we hope that the coach Strandlund-Toms's calm can help Johanna to get hold of the match again .

Johanna breaks blank after two double error from Piter, 1-0. Suddenly offers Piter some simple mistakes and Johanna are to 2-0. It is set in the third game really good game on track 2, Johanna EXTORT Polish in the corners and decides to volley which had Edberg proud, 30-30. Two bad balls of Johanna, however, 2-1. Ace, lethal serve, lethal serve, games, lethal serve, 3-1.

I and the results guys sit elsewhere on träningsbanan next and live under constant threat from projectiles serve in backhand box. Another reason for the update can falter at times ... New game, new opportunities, 30-30 in the Polish hospitality. And the new break, 4-1. Johanna initiates the next game with a weak ball and Piter play a little aggressive again, three break balls. Johanna saves the first, second and the third, 40-40. Come on Larsson! Good serve, game ball and the Aces, 5-1! Piter seems a bit exhausted, and release gametes last blank, and the second set 6-1 to Sweden. While the temperature has risen substantially in the CC where Estonians cheer up good Marit Ani against Croatia's Petra Martic, completely unknown to me (never issued to me to be someone Hellberg or Porsborn). Piter expires on kiss pause, waiting for third oc h decisive set.

Even first game and Piter going to break the ball, which she uses by a long forehand from Johanna, 0-1. Johanna tries to be with his forehand to the backhand side Piter, Piter but has a scary ability to reverse / tape in the balls again. Sedulous win, however, 15-40 and two break balls. Johanna takes the second when Piter sends his forehand drive in December for some long, 1-1. 40-40 and a long ball which ends with baslinjedomaren rule out a ball sitting innaför line (I am sitting right there), it is TERRIBLY difficult to keep quiet Thank goodness it was the main judge in. Piter people still break, 1-2. Now serve them on us again .. Johanna saving two game balls and patches break ball like that fail to exploit. Game Ball Piter. Equal again. And game Piter, 1-3. Johanna focus and is stable at 2-3.

Unknown Martic has taken the second set at center, but Ani has been in the 2-0 ruling. It is cruel mood in here now. But the ROIL of Piter play continued good, 30-0. But Johanna struggling to 40-40. Double error .. And Johanna break back, 3-3. Unfortunately, it is then maxat misconceptions floating, a nätrullare to Piter followed by a smash from Johanna that Piter succeed and win and then a double error, 3-4. Good return of Johanna, but Piter contrast, as usual, and then simple return misunderstood by Johanna, 30-0. 30-30. But returned again, and then double error, 40-40. Two missed returns and 3-5. A little uphill now. Results The guys asked me exactly what it says .. A little hesitant judgments Decision making life a little extra hard right now, but john collect and reduce to 4-5. The first ball to Poland, then double error, 15-15. Next to Poland after an unlikely forehand. Två matchbollar... Two game balls ... A saved. Unfortunately, by Johanna on the other and Piter fold down on the runway like Nadal and shout out something in Polish. 4-6, 6-1, 6-4. Poland leads 1-0 in matches, tough start.

·
Registered
33,125 Posts
Good job!

Does anyone know of livescores?

·
Registered
26,890 Posts
Jo-La :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts