Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I travelled to prague from the uk as a german fed cup team fan (for my first time in prague)
And as a tennis fan in general, and although im disapointed, i feel like ive been part of something very special
I've never been to a fed cup final before and despite the result not going the way i would have liked, today (sunday) was the best match and atmosphere that ive been involved in. Just incredible. I hope it came across on tv the way it came across in the arena. There were a couple of times where u couldnt even hear the chair umpire over the noise in the arena. Just immense, thats the only way i can describe it
I will hopefully either be going the german home tie in feb
Ir the wta stuttgart final again (for the 4th time) or possibly even the davis cup home tie in glasgow in feb
I've grown to love watching tennis live and cant get enough of it.

Until next time......

·
Registered
35,774 Posts
On TV it often sounded like the cheers for the German points were just as loud as the cheers for the Czech points, I was really surprised by that. :)

Listen to the roar after Angie's winner for example:

·
Registered
53,580 Posts
Hi
I travelled to prague from the uk as a german fed cup team fan (for my first time in prague)
And as a tennis fan in general, and although im disapointed, i feel like ive been part of something very special
I've never been to a fed cup final before and despite the result not going the way i would have liked, today (sunday) was the best match and atmosphere that ive been involved in. Just incredible. I hope it came across on tv the way it came across in the arena. There were a couple of times where u couldnt even hear the chair umpire over the noise in the arena. Just immense, thats the only way i can describe it
I will hopefully either be going the german home tie in feb
Ir the wta stuttgart final again (for the 4th time) or possibly even the davis cup home tie in glasgow in feb
I've grown to love watching tennis live and cant get enough of it.

Until next time......
Thanks. It sounds like you had a great time :yeah:

Agree, the match Kerber - Kvitova was awesome. And atmosphere also :worship:

The Feb 2015 tie vs AUS will be played at Stuttgart (again) :lol: :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm hoping to go the tie v AUS in february.
I've been to the WTA final there for the last 3 years but not been to a fed cup tie there yet!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts