Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously? :confused:

Klaffner's best result in the last year was a final in a 15k in Egypt.
She's 27 years old and seems to play a reduced schedule.

No idea what happened here :lol:

·
Registered
44,456 Posts
Luckily Jelena could raise her level apparently. :unsure:
Thank god Nastja came to play as well and reduced the pressure on her shoulders as well. :)
Who are the playing for promotion?

·
Registered
13,115 Posts
Who are the playing for promotion?
Serbia, who's without a top 250 player :eek: :help:

Ostapenko should take on the 17 year old Olga Danilović, who's actually a decent prospect for the future. In theory it could get interesting if Jelena doesn't raise her level, but I expect she'll be over her nerves by then and win easily.

The other Serbian player Dejana Radanović should be lucky to get a couple of games off Sevastova.

·
Registered
44,456 Posts
Serbia, who's without a top 250 player :eek: :help:

Ostapenko should take on the 17 year old Olga Danilović, who's actually a decent prospect for the future. In theory it could get interesting if Jelena doesn't raise her level, but I expect she'll be over her nerves by then and win easily.

The other Serbian player Dejana Radanović should be lucky to get a couple of games off Sevastova.
Thank you. :)
But do they switch for the playoffs? Because so far Danilovic has played as #2 and Radanovic as #1.

·
Registered
13,115 Posts
Oh yeah, that totally slipped my mind, it's the reverse of what I said. And it means it would be a gigantic upset if Serbia wins more than like 4 games total. :lol:

·
Registered
37,519 Posts
I don’t know why she was even played for this match when Latvia already won the group :tape: She needs to get herself going again this is really really worrying.

·
Registered
47,699 Posts
I don’t know why she was even played for this match when Latvia already won the group :tape: She needs to get herself going again this is really really worrying.
She obviously needs matches and practice. :shrug:

·
Registered
10,139 Posts
It would seem that Osta is not a morning person, and it takes her a while to get into her stride. Anything before a 2pm start is likely to have her in a sour mood ...

·
Premium Member
63,825 Posts
Melanie :worship:
Aljona :tape:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts